Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 356 of 533

Out of Character: ; Okay, I'm sorry, - Page 356 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Dec, 2016 - 8:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
15th Dec, 2016 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 356

The Arcane says...

"Ahh crap. Now I must have died as it seems Gabriel has 2 voices. Are you possessed Gabriel?"

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2016 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel's eyes grew wide, confusion on his face. Yet he felt a bit better knowing that the others could hear the voice as well he says, "I... I'm not sure, it may be a trick of the mansion." He considered that this might be a deception, from whatever magic is about the place.

He considers his gear, before getting the idea that it may be the new addition to his gear saying, "I wonder." Having it wrapped in a cloth before, Gabriel takes in his hand still wrapped in the cloth, the finely and beautifully crafted morningstar found in the chest earlier. The paladin hoped that he was right, as it would make the most sense.

"Hello," he says in a questioning tone, feeling a bit silly talking to a weapon.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Dec, 2016 - 4:44pm

15th Dec, 2016 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter raises a brow and steps away from Gabriel and says, "Picking up cursed intelligent items huh?" he then heads to room 5 and waits there til the rest can make up their minds.

15th Dec, 2016 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 356 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Out of Character: : Made a quick edit, the intention is that the weapon was still wrapped in the cloth and that Gabriel was not touching it directly.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Dec, 2016 - 4:28pm

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2016 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen looks at Gabriel. "I would advise to not hold on to it. Keep it strapped to your pack until we can determine if it is actually good for you or going to take over your mind. Intelligent items are not to be trifled with. Talking to it may help but it will not necessarily tell you the truth of its nature. Lets go back with Hunter and rest before dealing with the spiders." Drethen heads back with Hunter to find a resting spot.

15th Dec, 2016 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The morningstar responds to Gabriel's greeting, as now that it's out in the open, it's quite difficult to deny that it is indeed the morningstar talking. "Hi, I've been wrapped up in some dark box for so long, I almost forgot what talking sounded like. So, what great and noble quest are we on at the moment?"

Out of Character: : In some situations wrapping an item in a cloth will negate any cures effects but in most cases, taking possession of an item is enough to link your character to that item. And by 'possession', I mean whatever the Dungeon Master determines to be effective.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Dec, 2016 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 356

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, now outside, has the door slightly ajar. He listens to the conversation and rolls his eyes, "Now we will have another person in the party I wonder if morningstars can be annoying."

Hunter then says to the group, "Are we going to talk to be talking to our weapons, fighting spiders or moving along?"

15th Dec, 2016 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 356

The Dawn Seeker says...

Out of Character: ; Okay, I'm sorry, but I need to question this. How did Gabriel get the damned thing into his pack without picking it up? The only way I could think of is wrapping it up.

In Character: : Gabriel was a bit concerned, but he did not feel any different so offered a silent prayer that this weapon would not bring him harm. Still he replies, "We are trapped in a mansion that will not let us out, which is where we found you. On why they are here, I do not know, but I am here because I was looking for them."

Looking to Hunter he says with a sigh, "Yes, we can fight the spiders." Yet the paladin would offer the question to his companions, "Yet are each of you ready for another fight, perhaps we should move on?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Dec, 2016 - 9:00pm

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.