Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 366 of 533

Drethen will make sure all get their share - Page 366 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2016 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
31st Dec, 2016 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 366

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter stands in front of a set of eyes and tries to stare at, talk to them. The eyes do not respond except to blink every moment or two. If Hunter stands too long in front on one pair, half a minute or so, the set of eyes appears to blink out of existence and re-appear in another chair further away from him, or does not reappear at all.

Checking the door to the next room, hunter finds it is still the same as it was before, except that the cat-people occupants are now absent from the room.

As John-Louis talks to the party, Gabriel focuses on him to try and detect evil intent. As he does so, he gets a minor feeling of ill intent, about the same as he would expect to get from a pick-pocket, illegal gambler, or any other petty criminal.

At Gabriel's offer, John-Louis' eyes light up and he says, "Ah, somebody new to accept the challenge! I do not believe we've met. My name is John-Louis Amber, at your service. And, if your companions haven't already explained it to you, the rules are rather simple. You fight my champion in a bare knuckle boxing match. No armor or weapons are allowed, but you can use magic.

"You may wager up to 5,000 gp that you'll win, but nothing more. For a fine strapping young man such as yourself, I believe even odds are in order. If you bet 5,000 you can win 5,000. But, if you lose, I get your wager." He pauses for a moment with a look of happy anticipation on his face. "So, are you in?" he asks.

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2016 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

As the eyes disappear Hunter sarcastically says, "Nice meeting you too and thanks for the conversation."

He goes into the room the cat men were and searches it.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2016 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen will accompany Hunter to make sure he is safe and to see that nothing attacks.

1st Jan, 2016 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 366 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo follows Hunter and Drethen to the room and motions Davik and Delgar to stay with Gabriel.

1st Jan, 2016 - 6:13am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Well then John-Louis Amber," Gabriel says in address to the man, with a nod. He has some suspicions given what he had sensed, but those like him were felt all over and was not enough to judge his trustworthiness.

Continuing he offers, "I have but 1000 gold pieces to offer, but what I and my companions truly desire passage through this room so we can continue our way farther into and eventually freed of this strange mansion."

The paladin did not try to assume he could win, or that John-Louis would even agree to discuss a wager that was not money, but Gabriel asks, "What would be the terms of our wager, with me putting my 1000 gold pieces down as well allowing us to pass if I win."

It was considered that perhaps Gabriel was thinking too much off this. Maybe it was to be assumed they would be allow through by John-Louis if the young man defeated the boxer in the ring. The paladin had to be careful not too assume though.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Jan, 2016 - 6:13am

1st Jan, 2016 - 10:22am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

John-Louis looks as Gabriel with a quizzical look. "I don't think I understand what you're asking. I don't see anybody stopping you from moving about or through this room as you please. In fact," he says as he nods towards the other door through which Hunter, Drethen, and Ardo are leaving, "Some of your friends are leaving this room now."

Pausing for a minute to look around so that he's fully assessed what Gabriel is asking he continues, "And, as far as leaving the mansion, I already explained to your friends here, I have no control over that. The only thing that I can control is a monetary bet on whether or not you can defeat my champion. And that's because I have the gold with me. Other than that, I don't think I can help you."

As Hunter, Drethen, and Ardo enter the adjoining room, they find the bedrolls and other personal effects left by the Rakasta. Along with those effects they find a wooden chest in the corner. Inside the chest they find 6,000 gp, 2,000 pp, and a large ornate silver key.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 366

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter takes the key and his portion which divided by six is 1000 gps and 334 pps. He then leaves the room and goes back out to the boxing area and declares, "Forget him, we need to find where this key opens." He then goes into the corridor and tries to think where they encountered that was locked. He looks to his party for answers.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2016 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 366

Drethen will make sure all get their share of the coins. We need to check that room with the spiders. Also where did that door at the end of the long hall outside the dinning room lead to? Was it a locked door that we could access?

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.