Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 367 of 533

Hunter places one hand against the wall to - Page 367 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jan, 2017 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
1st Jan, 2016 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 367

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel is surprised at his words, before sighing and saying, "My apologies John-Louis, I was given the impression that you were preventing them from moving forward. Maybe they were simply after the coin that could be earned?"

The paladin was confusing, yet accepting of what was told to him, before in good faith says, "I'm still willing to challenge your champion, even if my purpose for such changes."

Looking to where his companions have left, beginning to take off his armour, Gabriel continues, "In part now because I wish to see if I am able to defeat a worthy opponant, but alse because of having already agreed to challenge him."

Smiling, with only his clothing on his back and everything else out neatly aside, the young man says, "A 1000 gold pieces, this is what I can wager as I will not offer that which I do not have. Are we agreed?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Jan, 2016 - 8:41pm

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2016 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

"Very well." John-Louis says. "If you're ready, just hop in the rink and we'll get this fight started!" he says with glee.

Out of Character: : In order to keep this moving, give me three rounds of rolls per post. You can take one swing off of the boxing table per round or two if you want to add the 'fighting with two weapons' modifiers and get two attacks in a round. With your dexterity, your first attack would be at -2 to hit and your second would be at -4 to hit.

So, each round should be a normal to hit roll and a percentage roll or two attacks, one at -2 and one at -4, and two percentage rolls should either or both attacks hit.

1st Jan, 2016 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter looks back at Gabriel and says under breath, "What is that paladin trying to prove after knowing the host is less than honorable?"

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 367 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

He must want to try to prove himself as I did. It is a good way to gather how well you are able to take a few punches.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel nods, getting onto the ring and getting into position. Trained more in the use of weapons then bareknuckle brawls, or boxing in this situation, his form would be a bit off though this should effect his ability to fight too greatly.

Once ready, he looks to John-Louis and his champion, before saying, "Ready? Lets get started." With such, when the battle started, the paladin would begin throwing his punches.

Out of Character: I apologize, but what is the damage for fighting bare fisted? You can roll for such this round or I can in another post.

Gabriel Results:
  • One, two, one on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll, as D4-20)
  • Two, one, one on D20 (+0): 8 (1 roll, as D4-20)
  • One, one, two on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)

2nd Jan, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Once Gabriel is in the ring and has signaled that he is ready to fight, John-Louis rings a bell and the fight begins. John's champion gets the jump on Gabriel. He catches Gabriel with a hook followed up by a combination (4hp total to Gabriel). Gabriel returns the man's attacks with a kidney punch (2hp to the champion).

The man doesn't seem too phased by it but Gabriel is able to follow it up quickly with an uppercut which misses due to his opponent's fancy footwork. The man quickly hops around and hits Gabriel with a kidney punch and a hook (3 HP to Gabriel).

Gabriel staggers just a little bit, giving the man the opportunity to deliver his combination of a kidney punch and a hook, but mixes it up and delivers the hook first followed by the kidney punch (3 HP to Gabriel). Gabriel manages to hit his opponent despite his reeling head with a kidney punch (2hp to the champion).

Out of Character: : As stated, I just need a to hit roll and a percentage roll from you. The damage is done off of the boxing table based on whether you hit or not (Plus Strength bonus). If you hit, you have a chance of knocking your opponent out. That's what I need the percentage roll for. So, just to reiterate, I need a to hit roll and percentage from you for each round.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2017 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 367

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel was having some difficulty with the bocing match, but he did feel he was getting a better understanding of things. Smiling he says, keeping up his defenses, "You are skilled, but I'm not down yet."

Out of Character: Thanks, my apologizes for not knowing for sure, especially if you had told me before.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Jan, 2017 - 7:19pm

Gabriel Results:
  • Two, one, one on D20 (+0): 10 (1 roll, as D4-20)
  • One, two, one on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll, as D4-20)
  • One, one two on D20 (+0): 20 (1 roll, as D4-20)
  • Percentile roil on D100 (+0): 71 (1 roll, as D3-100)
  • Percentile roll on D100 (+0): 60 (1 roll, as D3-100)
  • Random range: D100: 32, 76 // D20: 11, 6 // D12: 4, 12 // D10: 9, 1 // D8: 5, 2 // D6: 5, 2 // D4: 4, 2 // D2: 2, 1

4th Jan, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 367

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter places one hand against the wall to prop up his body while he rhetorically asks, "Is this going to be an all day boxing match?"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.