Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 368 of 533

Out of character: I want to check out that - Page 368 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jan, 2017 - 8:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
4th Jan, 2017 - 5:29am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 368

The Dawn Seeker says...

Out of Character: Redoing the rolls since it appears I messed up, my apologies. I did 4 for "Start #" instead of "Amt".

Gabriel Results:
  • Two, one, one on D20 (+0): 7, 19, 16, 13 (4 rolls)
  • One, two, one on D20 (+0): 3, 9, 16, 4 (4 rolls)
  • One, one two on D20 (+0): 4, 14, 6, 8 (4 rolls)
  • Percentile roll on D100 (+0): 20, 48, 63 (3 rolls)
  • Percentile roll on D100 (+0): 24, 57, 69 (3 rolls)
  • Random range: D100: 79, 56 // D20: 13, 20 // D12: 4, 9 // D10: 9, 3 // D8: 8, 1 // D6: 6, 5 // D4: 3, 2 // D2: 2, 2

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Gabriel continues his attack, sometimes swinging wildly, but in truth, he looks like the amateur that he is compared to his opponent. While his swings fail to connect, his opponent cleanly lands a jab followed by a hook (5 HP damage).

As Gabriel struggles to regain his balance, the boxer follows up the attack with another hook and jab (6hp damage). With his head spinning, Gabriel again swings wildly completely missing his opponent.

Just when Gabriel thinks he's got the hang of this, the boxer hits him with a haymaker followed by a combination and lays him out on the floor of the ring (6hp damage).

John-Louis claps loudly as his champions moves back to his corner. Smiling and cheering, John-Louis splashes some water on Gabriel to bring him back to consciousness and helps him up from the floor. Congratulating him, he says "Terrific fight. I haven't been as entertained in these last two days as I have in years!" Then, putting out his hand he adds, "But, now that our fun is over, there's the little issue of setting on our bet."

4th Jan, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel was a bit confused by the turn of events, especially since he had been hitting his opponent before, but the paladin was anything but a man of his word and says, "Yes, a deal was a deal."

"Admittedly I'm a bit surprised with how things turned out, since it did seem I was making some fairly good hits at first," Gabriel hold over the bag of 1000 gp, the paladin regretting the loss but offers as explaination, "Though perhaps it was largely because it was a fighting style I am unfamiliar with." The paladin preferred this to any other thought, not wishing to suspect the worse.

Before giving the money to John-Louis, the paladin does briefly pause to make sure, "So just in assurance, I and my companions can move through the room and beyond without being opposed. Correct? That was truly my intended purpose for originally fighting your champion." After waiting for agreement to his questiin, simply wanting to reaffirm his words, Gabriel would freely give the money to the man as promised.

Out of Character: None of his attacks hit? Some of the rolls were pretty high. Hmm, I will remove the 1000 go from inventory.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Jan, 2017 - 2:01pm

4th Jan, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 368 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

"I guess that's why they call it gambling." John replies.

"And, that is correct, you will find no opposition as you travel through the house. At least," he adds, "Not from me. As for the other inhabitants of the house and the rest of my family, that's another story."

Out of Character: : Hmm, I thought I was pretty clear, one die 20 per attack per round for three rounds. I was expecting one or two die 20 rolls in your first three entries. When I found four in each with no modifiers, I assumed the first applied and the remaining three were extras 'just in case'. Given that, you rolled 7, 3, and 4. Gabriel needed a 10 to hit his opponent. If that's not what you intended, please add clarity in the future.

4th Jan, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Thank you," Gabriel says with a nod, his purpose here finished though he now had not a coin to his name. He would go looking for the others so as to keep with them. The paladin hoped they were not in any danger.

Out of Character: Ah, there might have been a misunderstanding somewhere. I'll explain in the Character Creation thread.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Jan, 2017 - 2:41pm

4th Jan, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Mysterious says...

"Can we move on now" Delgar is ready to get back to exploring the rest of the house to find a way out and get back to their lives outside this mansion and mist.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jan, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 368

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter yawns and then sarcastically looks at Delgar, "Wait you are hustling us and you've been silent all this time?"

Then says to the group as a whole, "Chose a destination or I will just start moving, while looking for a place for the key." As he says that he asks the host… "You know this house well enough, where will this key fit?"

4th Jan, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 368

The Arcane says...

Out of character: I want to check out that door all by itself at the end of the long hallway #5.

"Hunter I am going to go take a look at that doorway at the end of the hallway that blinded us when it lite up. Otherwise I have seen no doors that go to the outside except for the one at the front."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.