Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 375 of 533

Gabriel and ran with his companions, not quite - Page 375 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2017 - 8:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
20th Jan, 2017 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 375

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As the party rushes along the path the shadows fade in the woods. You are no longer certain if they were dark creatures or just tricks of your imagination.

A short distance forward you come to an intersection on the path. The path continues straight to the west as well as turns south to a large pair of double doors that leads to the outside.

You see an amber-skinned woman with long golden hair sleeping in the middle of the path. A unicorn is sleeping next to her. The woman is wearing a dress the color of yellow daffodils. Her head rests on a rolled up saffron-colored cloak. One arm is draped around a small wooden chest.

Out of Character: Sorry for the map quality. The map is split in the book and this is the best I could find for marrying the split. Ignore the thick black line, it's a by product of putting the two sides back together again.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2017 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Placing his mace on his hip Ardo raises his hand and says. "Hello Miss. We happen to be stuck in this place and are looking for a way out. We have been accosted by Cat like creatures, ogres and killer trees. We mean you know harm as all we are trying to do is get out of this place and on our way. Would you happen to know anything of this place that would get us going on our way?"

20th Jan, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

While the woman is engaged Hunter heads to the double doors. He does not open them he just wants to see what is on the outside assuming there is a window to do such.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 375 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen stands to the side of Ardo. He will watch the woman and the unicorn but makes no aggressive movement towards them. On the same hand he still has his sword and shield at the ready.

21st Jan, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The woman stirs at Ardo's words while the unicorn quickly gets to its feet and takes a defensive posture to the party. The lady pets the unicorn and calms it as she looks over the group, still with a bit of a sleepy eyed stare.

"I understand your predicament. I too, am stuck in this house. The mists have trapped us here as well. Although we've come to accept our situation, I can see why you have not. I can't help you with the mists directly, but I've heard that there may be some clue to resolving the problem in this mansion's library. I don't know where that is, exactly, but I've heard that it is in the west wing."

While talking she picks up the small chest she was sleeping with and moves with the unicorn off to the side of the path to allow you to move by.

Hunter investigates the doors to the south. They are made of glass and he can see that the fog wall persists around the mansion. He alos notes that the wall of fog seems to rise straight up leaving the mansion in an open hole in the fog which allows the sun to shine clearly in directly overhead.

21st Jan, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter makes a sign to the rest of the group and says, "Can someone hold this door open while I have a look around on this side of the mansion? I want to see if there is anything worth taking a look at on this side of the mansion."

If someone volunteers then Hunter pulls out his bow and has a look around with his keen vision.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 375

Drethen will hold the door open for him while he takes a look outside. He will tell the lady, "If we figure this out we will do all we can to help you and your unicorn to escape as I would not want anyone who is stuck here not be able to escape."

21st Jan, 2017 - 8:18am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 375

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel and ran with his companions, not quite taking notice of the shadows as they had and none the wiser when they faded from sight. If the paladin had noticed them, he might have investigated

The sight of the woman and unicorn was quite surprising, yet there was a certain wonder in his eyes as he consider the creature who seemed almost a guardian.

He was unsure, but he asks, "Does your friend here have a name? I admit, I had only ever heard stories of them, but had never before seen such an astonishing creature." Those were a curiosity, the woman with her amber skin and the creature near.

Part of him wanted to place his hand upon the unicorn, but did not ask for the thought of it being most rude to do so. Gabriel had heard they were proud and noble creatures, and was not sure if he could even get near.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.