Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 376 of 533

"Thank you so much for your help. Not - Page 376 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2017 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
21st Jan, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 376

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter heads out to the front of the house. The area of the lawn that is not covered in fog appears to be well manicured and maintained even though there's no sign of a caretaker.

The late morning sun is almost at its zenith as a cool breeze gently blows giving the feeling of a late spring day.

In response to Gabriel, the woman gives a soft smile and says, "We don't really have a need for names. We just talk to each other and we know each other."

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Finding himself more intrigued with the woman before and the unicorn with her, the paladin nods at her answer before asking, "Are you fey or mortal woman, More how did you and thy companion first meet?"

Considering the situation at hand, Gabriel does add, "How did the two of you wind up here in this mansion, trapped as you are?" Perhaps a bit more insight about the place they were could also be getting, not only questions the two of them.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jan, 2017 - 3:43pm

22nd Jan, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter attempts to look around even more… are there trees, any secret places? If there is nothing bu scenery he will rejoin the party and ask the woman, "What have you done to try and leave, what is in your chest?"

24th Jan, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 376 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Hunter inspects the area outside and finds nothing that he wouldn't consider out of the ordinary. There are no secret places and nothing hiding in the well manicured vegetation.

He rejoins the rest of the party around the woman and the unicorn in time to hear the amber lady reply to Gabriel's questions with, "My, but you are full of questions, aren't you? As for my nature, well, let's just say that's my secret.

"As for my companion, we met in the forest. We were drawn to each other so we keep each other company. Then one morning, we woke up on the outer lawn of this mansion. The fog was like poison to us, so we explored until we found this forest. It suits us, so we decided we'd stay here for a while."

After the lady finishes talking, Hunter asks his question and although the lady seems a little off-put by his question, she still puts on a smile and replies, "Like my nature, what I keep in this chest is my business, not yours."

24th Jan, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says, "I feel you… do not get annoyed just curious. Can you suggest a direction we should go… perhaps the way you have cleared for us to pass?"

Hunter takes the path she was originally blocking noting the stark silence of everyone else besides Gabriel.

Out of Character: Is this a 2 player game now?

24th Jan, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

Out of character :Nope I am here was just waiting for a Dungeon Master response.

"From what you have said you have arrived here in the same manner as us? Have you also found this place to be quite hostile as well? We have been attacked multiple times so far. If you want you can join us in searching the area for an escape also. Please excuse my companion for his question on your chest, he does not have the best etiquette as you should never ask a lady what is in her chest or what her age is. Though if you could give us any information on this area or other areas you have explored I would be most pleased."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 376

The lady responds, "We've been content to spend out time in this forest. We haven't had any problems. The… inhabitants of this area seem to leave us be so we haven't had anybody attack us.

"The only suggestions that I can give is as I said before, there may be clues to getting free of this place in the mansion's library. I've been told the library is in the west wing." She points down the path in the direction that you had been headed and says, "It's in that direction. Stay on the path and you should come to it eventually."

24th Jan, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 376

The Arcane says...

"Thank you so much for your help. Not that I fear this place anymore but if we need rest could we come back here and set up camp for a night for a rest. Would be nice to rest in a place that isn't trying to kill us and have a civilized conversation."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.