Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 378 of 533

Davik doesn't find any traps in the - Page 378 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jan, 2017 - 12:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
25th Jan, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 378

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at the group in front of him preparing to cross the bridge. Like Drethen he prepares for a fight.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Honestly, at this point I think nothing would surprise me," The paladin mutters softly to Drethen as he considers the bridge before them and all that they had already seen. Still, Gabriel admits softly, "Still, I am sure you have seen even more before I got here.".

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jan, 2017 - 11:13pm

25th Jan, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter calls out his bluff and waits. After a short moment, he hears the gruff deep voice from under the bridge call out, "Duh, okay! You may pass!"

Crossing the bridge, the party finds the path turns north. After a short 40' the party comes to what must be the center of the indoor forest. It is adorned with a circular pool of water. The pool is fed by a stream which wanders through the forest. In the middle of the pool is a fountain. The fountain is shaped like three interlinked gargoyles. The gargoyles spray water from their mouths. Embedded at the base of the trio of statues, you see the lid of a metal chest. The lid is padlocked.

25th Jan, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 378 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I can't believe that worked," The paladin says with a suprised look and a smile, before commenting after having left the bridge behind them, "Perhaps it is true what they say about trolls under bridges, they aren't very bright."

"Hmm, now there is the question of what is in the chest, what surprises may happen if we try messing with it, and even if we can open it," Gabriel says, possibly guessing what may come based on his experiences so far with the mansion. Looking to the others he asks, "What should we do?" The paladin had some reservations, considering the gargoyles.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jan, 2017 - 11:37pm

25th Jan, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter looks back after crossing the bridge and says, "See, not everything is about combat." He points to his head and continues, "Sometimes it takes a bit of this that's all."

In front of the fountain he says, "If I ever did see a trap this is one. Please tell me that you are not thinking of opening that chest."

He waits for replies from the others while having a closer look at the stream to see if it has anything living within it.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

"If we try to open that chest we will have to fight the gargoyles. I say we pass by them for now if they allow us and maybe come back for the chest later."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2017 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 378

Blacksmith says...

Davik searches the immediate area for traps.
"If there are any, I'll find them, but I agree. Leaving the chest for now seems like the best option."

26th Jan, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 378

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Davik doesn't find any traps in the area. The water in the pool is murky and the bottom of the pool, where you can see it, is covered in rotting and decaying vegetation that has fallen into the pool.

Inspecting the area of the river that leads up to this point and away from this point, Hunter can spot several creatures in the water and sunning themselves on the banks of the small river. He can tell that they are crocodiles and that they seem to be rather plentiful in the river. Despite their numbers, they avoid the paved path that the party is on.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.