Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 379 of 533

"I am not letting any of those squirrels - Page 379 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jan, 2017 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
26th Jan, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 379

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter tells what he sees and comments, "I don't have a good feeling about here". He then moves on to the opposite side of the fountain and any downstream to see what is there. His main purpose is to see if the fountain affects the water in some way. He asks the party, "Ats our next move?"

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2017 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter finds the same situation on the opposite side of the fountain with crocodiles.

The pool of water that the fountain rests in is large enough so that there appears to be very little current in the pool itself despite the entrance and exit of the stream.

26th Jan, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter moves his position to the north of the fountain getting ready to proceed in that direction while hoping the others follow and not become entangled by the chest.

26th Jan, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 379 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I agree that we should leave it be," Geoffroy says, relieved others were in agreement with his thoughts before adding, "More, our intention is to escape the mansion not to loot it correct? If we try taking whatever we can, it may lead to more trouble then we can handle." The paladin did not push for this two hard, as it was from this place he got a certain intelligent morningstar.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jan, 2017 - 2:32pm

26th Jan, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"I am fine just looking at the fountain from a distance. Knowing everything that has happened so far the less combat we face the better."

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

"If the crocs are avoiding the path I say we continue on along the path and leave this area behind unless we have to fight our way through I am all for peaceful wandering."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jan, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 379

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party continues down the path to the northwest. After a short while it continues to wind and turn, first to the west, then to the north with a quick jaunt to the northeast.

Along this section of the path the trees on both sides of the curving path are mainly oak trees. You notice six amber colored squirrels darting about in the trees collecting acorns. When a squirrel touches an acorn, the acorn appears to turn into gold. The squirrel then gathers up the golden acorn and carries it to a nearby hole in the trunk of a large snarled tree.

27th Jan, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 379

The Arcane says...

"I am not letting any of those squirrels get close to me. I do not want to turn into a gold statue. Also gentleman I know no spells that would allow me to turn you back from being turned into gold."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.