Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 381 of 533

"I say let Davik open the crypt after - Page 381 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jan, 2017 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
29th Jan, 2017 - 8:28am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 381

Blacksmith says...

Davik, who had been dozing off at the rear of the party, came forward to check the door for traps, and then begins unlocking the door.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Davik inspects the door, but finds nothing amiss. The door is also not locked, so he opens it.

This large building is the Amber family chapel. Brightly colored stained glass windows are inset into the walls. The pews are made of intricately carved oak and have plush velvet cushions. The floor is wood parquet, making a colorful pattern. The entire building seems strangely garish and lewdly decorated for a religious house. Lined up along the south, east and west walls are 24 marble statues. The statues, while carved wearing saintly gowns, actually seem to mock saintliness. The sarcastic, leering faces of the statues all bear a distinctive Amber family cast.

There are two doors on the north wall, one on each side of the room, and a door on both the east and west walls.

In the area marked '25' on the map, you hear a muffled, forlorn howling and a faint scratching sound that seems to be coming from somewhere beneath the chapel paving stones.

Out of Character: : The location of the library was supposed to be in the East wing. My apologies if I wrote that wrong. Sometimes I have cardinal direction dyslexia.

29th Jan, 2017 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

If there was one thing that paladin could respect, it was a beautifully crafted chapel though he was no priest or among the clergy. The statues though bothered him, as if somehow crafted to mock saintliness and divinity. This concerned him greatly on why it was built if they seemed to honor themselves.

Gabriel, despite such feelings and worries, still allowed himself a moment to admire the craftsmanship, but comments on the statues, "I am uncertain of who this chapel is supposed to honor. The statues do not seem to be of any gone or goddess I know and the crests suggests this may be of the family of which the mansion belongs."

He considers the two doors and moves to where it is heard the muffled, forlorn howling and a faint scratching, wondering aloud, "I wonder what may be beneath, a dog perhaps, or some other creature?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Jan, 2017 - 1:26pm

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 381 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen will move forward and inspect the area where the howling is coming from. "I wonder if there is strap door around here or a hidden door." He does not move into the area where the sounds are coming from. "Davik come take a look maybe you can find something of interest"

30th Jan, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"Oh boy… this is not a nice place. I can see those statues coming alive."

Hunter stays right where he is by the doorway as the others move on. He pulls out his bow and gets ready for anything that moves.

31st Jan, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As Drethen gets close to the area of the scratching and digging, he realizes that the walls are lined with burial chambers. It appears that the Amber family members are buried here within the walls of this chapel.

The sounds that the party hears are coming from one of these crypts. It sounds like there's something inside one of the crypts that's trying to get out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jan, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 381

The Arcane says...

"Be very careful gentleman. I am prepared to try and turn it if it is an undead creature. If you want to open up that crypt let's make sure we are ready for a fight."

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 381

"I say let Davik open the crypt after the rest of us are prepared so we can deal with the treat if there is one."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.