Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 383 of 533

Out of Character: Drethen is walking about - Page 383 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Feb, 2017 - 7:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
1st Feb, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 383

The Watcher from the Aether says...

"I don't know how long I've been in there. My name is Madeline Amber. I think I had some kind of seizure and fell into a trance. From there, my foolish brother Charles took me for dead and had me buried."

She speaks as she's wiping off the dirt and debris off of her. Her cloths are slightly torn from her efforts to escape the crypt and full of dirt.

"Thank you for your help" she continues. "You are very kind. I could us some food and water."

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2017 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo wanting to get a closer look to make sure she is not an undead creature so he pproaches with a water flask and motions for Gabriel to retrieve some rations. "My good lady, here is some water and let me give you a hand getting out of the crypt. My friend Gabriel is looking for some rations for you. I am sure your family will be excited to know you are alive. Once you have recovered from your ordeal may I ask you a few questions about this place?"

1st Feb, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel goes through his bag and gets out a couple days of rations, allowing her to eat as much as she needs or want. On returning and giving her the food he asks, "Lady Madeline, by your last name are we to assume you are among the family who own or have even built this mansion?"

The paladin also offers his grooming kit, just in case she wanted to get herself cleaned up a bit. He smiles before saying, "Please, make use of it as you wish." Gabriel was curious of the answers the Madeline may give once she had recovered a bit, and would try to offer a family presence.

1st Feb, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 383 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter has his bow set and says, "Check the crypt's lid for scratch marks!" He has his suspicion that 'she' is part of the undead and the 'boys' are giving into another trap again. He sighs as he pulls out his sword and looks to see if he can pick up the woman's reflection in it.

3rd Feb, 2017 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party subtly checks the woman to make sure she is who she says she is. Ardo finds that her skin is warm to the touch, Hunter can see her reflection in his sword, and Gabriel notices blood and dirt under her fingernails from her trying to dig her own way out of the crypt.

She graciously accepts the food and water, but can't help but be a little over zealous in her eating and drinking. And, although appreciative of Gabriel's offer of a grooming kit, she replies with, "Thank you kind sir, but this really isn't the time for that. I think I need to find my brother Charles as soon as possible."

4th Feb, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter sighs, he can't believe this woman's story, he just doesn't believe it. He shouts over to her, "Who on earth is Charles? Another lost soul in this crazy house that we will happen to stumble upon while trying to escape?" Hunter shakes his head as he starts to move from his position and investigate the rest of the room without touching anything.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Feb, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 383

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter's brow goes up as he is looking around. He notices the rest of the party aren't saying anything. He looks at the woman to see if she is putting a hex on them.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 383

Out of Character: Drethen is walking about exploring too. I guess we wait to see what we find.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.