Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 384 of 533

The statues are in various poses and none - Page 384 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Feb, 2017 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
4th Feb, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 384

The Arcane says...

"Well lead the way to your brother Charles I am sure he will glad to see that you are still alive. Do you think once you have rested we could possibly use your library?"

Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2017 - 5:07am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Putting away the grooming kit, Gabriel says, "I suspect there is more to it then that. That neither she nor this Charles are lost souls wondering this house, but one of its caretakers."

Considering the woman, he continues, "Her family hols some connect with the house, its residence." There was many questions to be asked, yet such can wait for not.

5th Feb, 2017 - 9:36am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Madeline looks a little annoyed. "As I said, Charles is my brother and I don't know where he is because I've been buried in that crypt for who knows how long." Then, thinking better of it, she says a little more calmly, "I guess you all don't know the history of this place, or my family. We are, or were, a family of great wizards. We used our power without restraint, and in many cases, without discipline."

As she talks, she prepares to move on. She reaches into the crypt and pulls out a long sword that apparently had been buried with her. She cleans it off and straps it to her waist as she continues.

"Then, either because one of us did something stupid or because the gods had enough of our hubris, we found ourselves and our home in this odd place, surrounded by mists and without the effects of time. By your standards, this mansion has been here for decades. But, we continue to exist, without the need for food and without aging."

"Unfortunately, this situation has caused many of my family to go crazy from boredom or just from living too long."

Drethen searches the rest of the chapel. The only thing he finds are the two sets of stairs on the south end of the chapel that lead up to the balcony area.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 384 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen will head over to the others by the lady and report what he has found in the place.

5th Feb, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter moves over to the stairs, examines them and then heads up to see what is in the balcony.

5th Feb, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Most of the choir loft is filled with statues whose mouths are gaping open. The statues do not have the Amber family resemblance. Along the south wall is the keyboard to an organ. You do not see any organ pipes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Feb, 2017 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 384

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter inspects the organ without touching it. He also looks in the direction of the statues to see what they would have been looking at.

5th Feb, 2017 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 384

The statues are in various poses and none appear to be looking at the same thing. The quality of the workmanship is such that the sculptor was either very skilled or the statues are people who were turned to stone. In fact, their poses support that assumption as they appear to be open mouthed in fright of something or someone.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.