Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 406 of 533

Out of Character: Great both myself and the - Page 406 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Mar, 2017 - 5:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 406

Drethen looks at the blood dripping down. Can he tell if there is trap here that causes the stone arch to come down. He looks for any sort of level that may help them.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 19th Mar, 2017 - 1:49pm

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter observes the mess and comments, "It does not seem favorable, who is going first?" He looks at the expression of the trees and decides to talk at one of them, "What is this?"

19th Mar, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

"I have a bad feeling about this gentleman. Dear Blerred give me the power to pass through this arch." Ardo then walks up to the door and see if it is locked.

19th Mar, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 406 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter attempts to talk with the flowers. He finds that they do not seem to respond. The only thing that he notices is that some of the faces seem to blink out of existence while some appear to blink into existence. The overall effect is one that is very similar to what he experienced in the boxing room with the eyes that floated over the chairs.

Ardo moves through the arch. As he does, some of the blood dripping from the arch lands on his armor. He checks the door and finds that it doesn't appear to be locked.

Out of Character: Anybody moving through the arch will get blood on them. The only way to get to the door is to move through the arch. Anybody getting blood on them needs to make a saving throw vs. Spells.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Seeing Ardo walk through the arch with no stone falling on him he follows through the arch and through the door.

19th Mar, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

The Arcane says...

Need some text to post a roll. I really hope there is nothing bad about this roll. Not sure if my ring of spell turning works so I will let you roll that for yourself if needed.

Ardo Results:
  • Save on D20 (+0): 1 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 406

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Dungeon Master you gave it away.

In Character: "If the door is locked use the key, I'm coming back."

Hunter goes back to the room where they killed the zombies and gets some of the old cloth, robes or whatever he can find to put above him. He makes a cover so the blood cannot reach him. When the door is open he will pass through quickly.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 406

Out of Character: Great both myself and the our cleric Ardo failed our saving throws. Hope nothing too bad happens.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.