Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 407 of 533

Drethen seeing that the skeletons are making - Page 407 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
20th Mar, 2017 - 4:37am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 407

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel prepares himself for what may come, having kept quiet but says, "We must watch ourself, already we have faced many undead as well a few less then sane." He would keep with the group, and walk quickly through the archway.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Mar, 2017 - 4:38am

Gabriel Results:
  • Save vs Spells on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2017 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

While Ardo, Drethen, and Gabriel are dripped on by the blood from the arch, Hunter is able to sneak through by taking precautions and not allowing any of the blood to touch him.

As the blood settles on the others, it seems to sink in to their clothes. As it does so, Ardo, Drethen, and Gabriel begin to feel a sense of calm and absolution from all of the things that have been troubling them from their past, whether it be mistakes they've made or guilt about things that have happened that they couldn't have done anything about, such as letting Davik and Delgar wander off without so much as a second thought.

As it is, this feeling of the weight of the world being taken off of their shoulders makes them feel lighter on their feet and feel as if they can think and react more quickly due to not having the pressure of past failures riding on them. But, in any case, the feeling seems to be somewhat temporary. (Drethen receives a +1 to hit, damage, AC, and Saving throws, Ardo receives +2 for the same, and Gabriel receives +3. This effect will last until you leave this next room.)

Opening the door, you find the walls of this room are covered with mosaics depicting courtly scenes. The floor is polished marble. Two thrones sit atop a raised dais. At the east end of the room a red velvet carpet runs from the double doors to the thrones. A skeletal figure sits on each throne. The skeletons are dressed in rotting velvet. One skeleton holds a jeweled mace. Twenty more skeletons stand on guard, ten each along the north and south walls. The skeletons wear rusted armor and carry halberds with rusted blades. Another dozen skeletons, wearing decayed court dress, stand in front of the thrones.

The skeletons bones appear to be fused together keeping them frozen in the positions that they were in when they died. One is whispering to another, several are bowing or curtsying to the figures on the thrones, while others are standing idly by watching the proceedings.

Out of Character: Everybody please provide a saving throw in your next post. If none is provided, I'll roll it for you.

20th Mar, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

"Now this is quite the sight" says Hunter as he looks around. "It appears to be the royal chamber of death. May I suggest a preemptive attack if anything moves?" Hunter stays still he does not want to set off anything but he looks for exits.

Hunter Results:
  • Savings on D20 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 407 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen puts his sword away and draws his flail. HE shakes his head and simply states. "I am tired of all the undead in this place. I hope that we can continue through here without having to attack but the past of this house has proven otherwise." He steps further into the room headed towards the guards on the right.

21st Mar, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo readies his mace and steps up beside Drethen. "I tire of this place also though I do not mind turning undead I would rather destroy them so then cannot be raised again for vile purposes. I cannot wait until I and strong enough in my faith to outright destroy undead with turning."

Ardo Results:
  • Init on D20 (+1): 2 (1 roll)
  • Saving through on D20 (+2): 7 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+3): 16, 20, 11, 13, 17, 18 (6 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+4): 8, 5, 7, 7, 9, 10 (6 rolls)

22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As the party moves further into the room, they find that the skeletons maintain their positions and do not move, nor do they show any signs of being the animated kind, in the first place.

While searching, you notice Gabriel shake his head and look bewildered for a moment. He's able to regain his composure and reports that he has the feeling of some kind of entity trying to invade his mind and person.

Hunter is able to note that the double doors to the east and a single door to the south appear to be the only other exits from this room.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 407

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says, "Quick, this place has nothing good in it, we can always come back." He heads for the single door to the south and checks it before opening.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 407

Drethen seeing that the skeletons are making no moves will go check out the ones on the throne. He will see about removing the nice mace the one is holding.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.