Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 412 of 533

The remove curse spell works. Gabriel finds - Page 412 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
28th Mar, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 412

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Claude has some pity on Gabriel since Gabriel seemed to be the only one of the party that showed any amount of reason. He'll invite you to stay in the library and help you do research on Gabriel's predicament as well as expend some of his own resources to help you all out.

As a result, the four of you can apply 14,676 exp each to your characters. You may level up based on the research in the library. And, splitting the treasure, you each receive 11,275 gp. (That cashes out all gems, jewelry, and anything else of value.)

Claude also helps to research any items that you found. He's able to help you determine that along the way you picked up:

- A staff of healing
- Gabriel's morningstar (Of course)
- Plate +2
- Long Sword +3
- Ring of Spell turning
- Shield +1
- Ring of Protection +1
- Broom of Flying
- Snake Staff

Disclaimer: I'm not sure how many of these items you've already identified an allocated, but this is just what you've found since starting this adventure.

In return for his help, Claude asks that you provide him with the 5,000 gp from the deposit.

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter plays with his chin, despite the oddity of this place he at least has a pick of something to better himself but remains suspicious about any curses attached to it.

Out of Character: Who wants what? That broom of flying sounds tantalizing although it might not be of much use in this place. What's the ring of spell turning?

29th Mar, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

After Hunter puts on the ring of spell turning he says, "Since you all are bashful I will take one of the following as well… the broom, so I can shoot from up high or the long sword +3 or ring of protection. If you all should stay quiet I will simply settle on the broom and the ring."

29th Mar, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 412 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"I would like the broom or maybe the Snake staff and since I already have the staff of healing since I am the only one that can use it. Let's hear from the others?"

Out of character:I think Drethen already took the Plate Mail +2 and Long Sword +3, That leaves Gabriel the Morning Star and either Ring of protection or Shield +1. Depending on the Snake Staff if it is a staff of the serpent I guess I would have to take it instead of the broom since a staff of the serpent is Priest only plus if it is an adder staff it is evil priests only.

29th Mar, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I usually allow you guys all the good stuff and just take one item for Hunter but not this time. Consider the broom gone.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Drethen did not take the armor he already has good armor but left it for anyone else that may need good armor like Hunter as he needed some. Drethen still has that black armor they got from the last place before here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Mar, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 412

The Arcane says...

"Well I guess I will start off by casting remove curse so Gabriel can talk again. I am sure he will like that armour and either the shield or ring." Ardo prays to Blerred to grant him the power to remove the curse upon Gabriel. Once Gabriel is turned back from being a dog Ardo moves to take the Serpent staff to add to his collection.

29th Mar, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 412

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The remove curse spell works. Gabriel finds that he slowly transforms back into a man.

There do not appear to be any lasting effects of the curse after Ardo casts his spell.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.