Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 414 of 533

Drethen shuts the doors and simple says, "Lets - Page 414 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Apr, 2017 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 414

The Arcane says...

"Well I took the Staff of Healing and the Snake Staff, Once Gabriel comes back from his ordeal I am sure he will want the armour and shield but until then I will use the shield and help him put his armour on."

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Well that's good to know after five days but maybe an action will be good so can we get a move on now because Gabriel's handler tends to be on and off again.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Lets head out and go to that next door see what is in there." Drethen heads out and goes to to the next closest door they have yet to open.

3rd Apr, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 414 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo hoists his shield and mace and follows along wondering what other things lie in this place and will they get attacked from behind by Claude.

3rd Apr, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter asks Claude the obvious, "You have been here a long time… what do the rooms in this large corridor contain or are you going to leave us to discover ourselves?"

Hunter whispers to the others, "I do not trust Claude, you might, but I do not."

3rd Apr, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Claude responds to Hunter, "I don't agree much with the rest of my family's philosophies. As such, I don't talk to them much or leave this library. Since I can't leave the mansion, these books are my escape" he says as he spreads his arms around taking in the entire library.

"It's been many years… " He pauses to think and then continues, "Decades? Since I left this room. What things were like back then may not be how things are now. The only thing I can tell you for certain, is that there are a group of people… Lupins, in one of the rooms in the hallway, last door on the right before going outside, that are my people."

"Treat them with the same amount of respect that you treated me and they will give you no trouble. Should you treat them poorly, you will not only have to deal with them, but you will have earned my ire as well."

Heading out of the door to the north, Drethen takes a right and heads to a set of large double doors at the end of the northern wall.

Not finding anything to indicate locks or traps, Drethen opens the door to find a large room with a floor that is wood parquet. The acoustics in this room are excellent. In the center of the north wall is a balcony. You notice several musical instruments lying on the balcony. Swinging from a large chandelier in the center of the room is a small, hairy, mishapen figure dressed in the clothing of a court jester. He holds the ends of three long chains. The chains are connected to iron collars around the necks of three white furred apes who are standing on the floor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Apr, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 414

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter sees the whole situation and says, "No way, no way I'm going in there!" He looks at his companions to see what they're thinking / saying.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 414

Drethen shuts the doors and simple says, "Lets go to the next unopened room." He does not wish to fight with apes right now.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.