Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 416 of 533

Hunter, who should be by the next door by - Page 416 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Apr, 2017 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
6th Apr, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 416

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter looks at Drethren, "You're not taking up that offer right? She will probably pick the card of death for you." Not even waiting for his answer Hunter moves to the next available door and makes his usual checks before opening.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen will ask the lady if she knows anything about the following items. The Enchanted Sword of Sylaire, The Viper Circled Mirror, The Ring of Eibon, and a potion of time travel. He will not pick a card at all but wait for her response.

6th Apr, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel thanked his friend for removing the curse, but if he had to stay as a dog for a little bit the paladin would have find a way to explain that he did understand his companions though was a bit slower in processing things. Still, he was relieved to find myself human again, putting on the armour offered to him before they all got ready to head out and continue. The paladin hoped something embaressing as becoming a dog does not happen again.

The paladin thanks Claude for all his help, and promises to make sure his companions did not show ill behavior to the lupines. Gabriel follows the others and when they come upon the gypsy lady the man agrees to grab a card as he says, "My companions are more then a bit focused on our task, but I will take a card." Gabriel considers that if they play along the woman may be more willing to cooperate and answer their questions.

Out of Character: : Signs, but not keeping up to date and active seems to just make things harder for myself and each of you in catching up. I will have Gabriel take the +2 Armour. It is plate correct?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Apr, 2017 - 4:09pm

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 416 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Yes it is +2 plate armor. You should have a AC close to mine with that. Double check if you got the +1 shield too.

6th Apr, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Out of Character: If memory serves Ardo took the shield, though perhaps just temporarily. If Buddha wants their character to give it to Gabriel, that is up to them. I am fine either way.

8th Apr, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The lady's only response to Drethen is to repeat her previous statement, "The cards know all… "

Gabriel reaches out for a card. Picking one, he turns it over to reveal the image of a queenly figure standing holding a cup in her right hand and a scepter in her left hand. As you look at the card, a cup appears in Gabriel's hand.

When this happens, the woman looks excited and says, "Oh, that's a good one. The card you chose is the Queen of Cups. The cup you received will warn you when the person you are talking to is trying to be deceitful. But, be warned, it only has limited uses."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Apr, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 416

The Arcane says...

Ardo seeing that Gabriel has shaken off the effects of being a canine gently hands over the Shield. "Welcome back Gabriel." Taking a look at the lady handing out cards and remembering his meal earlier in the manor takes a step back and does not engage the lady what so ever.

8th Apr, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 416

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, who should be by the next door by now, looks back and thinks, "These people always fall for gimmicks!"

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, I think you missed my action.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.