Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 420 of 533

Hunter follows but does not enter the room. - Page 420 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
12th Apr, 2017 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 420

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, a more or less serious man, cannot help but start to laugh at Drethren's unlucky events. He says, "If you were in a play you could not do much better than what I just saw."

Hunter then goes to the next door to make his usual checks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"Yeah I bet I was a real sight to behold too. Lets go back to the throne room and to that room that was opened before. I believe there is still places to search in there. At least we know we have some idea of what we are looking for now."

12th Apr, 2017 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Ardo leaves the room thankful that for now a 3rd time in a row they have encountered something and not had to fight. "Seems like our luck is changing gentleman. Another room investigated and we did not have to fight in that one."

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 420 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"Yes fighting is not always the answer but for some reason a lot in this house seem to want to force our hands. Lets go explore some more and then see if we can find the gates that these keys go to."

Out of Character: Drethen will be heading to room 39 to see what is in there and the behind the door in there.

13th Apr, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party heads back to room 39 in order to more thoroughly investigate it as well as check out the door in the room.

Unfortunately, the entity that had tried to subdue them in room 34 is still there. As they pass through the room, they once again feel the alien entity trying to invade their conscientiousness.

Out of Character: Please include a saving through against spells on next post.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drethen walks through the throne type room headed for the room that they have not really checked into. He is looking forward to figuring out this house.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 420

The Arcane says...

Ardo watched Drethen walk into room 39 and screams. "Drethen, STOP. Do not enter that room something is in there that is trying to possess people. I will not go into that room until I have rested as then I can cast protection from evil which will stop attempts at possession for a short time."

13th Apr, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 420

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter follows but does not enter the room. He folds his hands and shakes his head.

Out of Character: Would my repel spell ring affect possession?

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.