Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 43 of 533

Rethal will get up and done his chain shirt - Page 43 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2015 - 9:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2015 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 43

Rethal will take second watch and will make sure that the woods are quiet around them. He will keep a good eye on the door in case some undead decide to come out and explore the area.

Sponsored Links:
29th Sep, 2015 - 1:45am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

I'll take last watch but we will have to depart later since I will need to pray for my gifts tomorrow. Rethal I will heal you more now and Thane I will heal you in the morning.

Ardo Results:
  • Cure light wounds on D8 (+0): 1 (1 roll)

29th Sep, 2015 - 2:04am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Now that everyone is settled in Thane keeps a steady watch but he also tweaks his ears for any distant traffic.

Hunter Results:
  • Hear noise on D100 (+10): 79 (1 roll)

29th Sep, 2015 - 10:02am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 43 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : I need a little clarification, are you all camping in front of the door in the 30' wide clearing or are you heading back into the woods via the path through the briers and camping in the woods?

29th Sep, 2015 - 10:42am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: As far as I know we're just in front of the door but on my first watch I will be covering any paths to there with twigs and stuff.

29th Sep, 2015 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party gets to work setting up camp in the clearing. It's easy enough to find dry branches and briers to start a fire, if the party so chooses.

Everybody realizes that anything approaching the camp through the briers would have to be tough indeed because it isn't difficult to imagine how one would be ripped to shreds if they tried moving through the briers on anything except the path that led them here, and even then it was slow going just to avoid damage.

Because of this, Thane reasons it should be a pretty easy task to keep watch as you mostly just have to watch the path to the south.

After about an hour of diligently watching the path, Thane hears a loud grating sound coming from behind him. He turns to see the stone door slowly slide open and there, standing in the doorway, are the first of what he imagines must be the dozen zombies that they followed up here in the first place.

He's not able to see deep into the cave due to the sunshine outside of the cave and the darkness within, but he can make out the first of a few skeletons to either side of the zombies, standing aside and letting the zombies through.

Out of Character: : Don't forget to 'refresh' to get the updated map.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 29th Sep, 2015 - 12:21pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2015 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 43

The Arcane says...

Ardo went to sleep lightly clutching the Iron Donkey holy symbol of Bleredd, figuring this might have not been the best place to sleep but at least they could see if anyone would try to sneak up on them.

The following is typed once Thane screams for help. (Much easier as tonight I might be very busy and only will respond late)
Ardo wakens to the call for action from Thane. Seeing the undead shamble his way he knows his god will help protect him. Realizing his compatriots need time to ready for the coming conflict, he shuns putting on his chain mail shirt, just grabbing his shield and the holy symbol of Bleredd he begins to chant in low voice almost sounding like rolling thunder.
“With the holy power of the fires of the forge, I Ardo, merciful servant of the glorious Bleredd command you undead to flee from his divine presence!”
Ardo, then bends down and retrieves a warhammer that he placed beside his blanket readying himself for the coming fight for survival.

Ardo Results:
  • Turn Undead on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)
  • Turn Undead on D6 (+0): 2, 6 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2015 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 43

Rethal will get up and done his chain shirt as he readies his long sword for battle with zombies. HE wants to kill the undead and keep them from causing any more trouble for others.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.