Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 421 of 533

The entire room is open. If you wish to attack - Page 421 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Apr, 2017 - 8:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 421

Drethen looks at Ardo. "I did not notice anything last time. Maybe you are incorrect? Is there a way we can remove this spirit that is bothersome?"

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Last time in this room something tried to enter Gabriel then when it failed against him tried to enter my mind. I think only because I had cast protection from evil was it stopped. If it is a spirit it can only possess 1 person at a time and we might not even know that person was possessed until after they tried to attack us. The drawback of that spell is that it only lasts maybe a minute and a half. If that door over there is locked we would need to get through it quickly. I have not memorized 4 protection from evil spells for today so I would need to rest and refocus my spells to protect the entire group against possible possession."

14th Apr, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As Ardo talks to Drethen about the door on the other side of the room, he notices that it is still slightly agar from when Hunter had entered the room the first time they were through here.

Out of Character: The ring of spell turning will have no effect on whatever it is in this room, as Ardo can attest to. He also has a ring of spell turning that didn't help the first time around.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 421 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen considers Ardo's words. "I thin I will attempt to go check out that room. What ever spirit is in here let him come and show himself to us or does he fear us so much that he will not show himself to us?" Drethen heads to room 39.

14th Apr, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo watched Drethen walk into the room and thought to himself damn I am not going to like having to fight that if he gets possessed.

14th Apr, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Drethen strolls confidently into the room. He only gets about 30 or 40 feet into the room before he slows down and stops. He begins looking around as if he's confused or fighting with himself. After a moment, he drops to his knees and grabs his head as if in some kind of turmoil…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 421

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter watching on continues to shake his head.

Out of Character: From Hunter's position can he get clear shots of the skeletons on the throne?

14th Apr, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 421

The entire room is open. If you wish to attack anything, there should be no issue hitting it. Treat as AC 10.

Also, looking around, you don't think that any of the skeletons have moved from their previous positions, nor has anything else changed in this room, that you can tell.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.