Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 426 of 533

The party settles in for a bit of a rest. - Page 426 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2017 - 10:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 426

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Peaking through the door, Drethen finds a snow-white carpet covers the floor of the next room. The walls and ceiling are ivory colored. He can smell the incense of jasmine, ginseng and mandrake root. The white colored furniture in the room is covered with a layer of frost with banks of snow piled in the corners and around the edges of the room. The temperature in the room is freezing. A giant, white, six-legged lizard seems to lounging around in the room. It appears to be too large to come through the door.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Once Hunter learns of the lizard he will roll his eyes and look at Ardo, "Well I guess camping is good for now. Let's hope the lizard stays there and the blue room is just blue."

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen will report to the others of what he seeing in the room. I think it will be interesting to see what happens if we kill said lizard unless of course it is a friendly lizard.

23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 426 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Well we know it is too big to get through the door. What I fear is if we walk through that door we can't turn around and come back here. Is anyone in need of healing before I rest?"

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen shuts the door and agrees that a rest can do us all good. "I feel that I could use some healing. I feel that I am less than 50% of my capabilities."

23rd Apr, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

The Arcane says...

Ardo begins healing Drethen with his remaining spells for the day. "Once I have used up my spells I will use the staff. Gabriel and Hunter do you need healing?"

Ardo Results:
  • 3 Cure Light Wounds on D8 (+0): 6, 8, 6 (3 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2017 - 4:36am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 426

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel with answer to the question of healing, "Yes, I believe I might have a few wounds which need healing." The paladin planned to have a good rest, so that he was refreshed and ready for the next day.

Though being inside a building might making knowing the passage of time a bit difficult to know. Gabriel will though offer, "I am willing to take a shift in watching for trouble."

24th Apr, 2017 - 10:54am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 426

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party settles in for a bit of a rest. At several points during your eight hour respite, you can occasionally hear the large bulk of the lizard next door moving around its room. It doesn't sound too concerned about bumping into and dragging furniture as it finds a more comfortable place to relax, or whatever it might be doing in there.

The door to the north, however, provides a stark contrast. While you can occasionally hear the lizard to the east, the door to the north is deathly quiet. No noises come from that direction, not a bump, a thump, or so much as the squeak of a rat.

Fortunately, you are disturbed for the entire eight hours.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.