Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 434 of 533

Drethen walks into the room slowly with sword - Page 434 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th May, 2017 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 434

The lizard can not fit through the doorway. Otherwise I would do that. I already thought of that option.

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party continues to battle the giant of a man while only doing superficial damage that appears to heal as quickly as it was caused while Drethen steps out of the way to pick up the two-handed sword.

As he does so, the giant of a man attacks Ardo with his long sword, but fails to connect.

Once Drethen is ready, he picks up the two-handed sword and swings it at the man. As the blade approaches, the man holds the pommel of his sword to his chest pointing the tip of the blade to the sky. Drethen's blade strikes true and neatly slices the man's head clean off of his body. The man falls to the floor, headless.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Ok did anyone else find this oddly strange?" Drethen drops the two handed sword. "Something is serious wrong with this house." He will move the head away from the body so it can not re-attach itself to the head. "Let's see what is in the next room shall we?"

3rd May, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 434 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter comments, "Good job, I was just thinking that." Since the 2 handed sword was dropped Hunter picks it up and examines it wondering if it has any magical properties that might be worth keeping. Then he heads for the door.

3rd May, 2017 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel watches, noting how his wounds healed and how so little damage was being deal before Drethen cuts it nearly clean off. Before moving on he says, "Lets wait a moment, or at go through the door and looking back in the room." He wanted to be sure the giant was dead.

3rd May, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

The Arcane says...

"I wonder if I am awake or just dreaming this as a nightmare from the fog and I am slowly dying outside of starvation."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2017 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 434

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Heading through the door, the party finds ebony paint covering the walls and ceiling of the next room. A sable carpet covers the floor. The scent of henbane, assaofetida, and hellebore root fills the room. All the furniture in the room is lacquered black. The room appears to be empty.

Out of Character: Sorry for the delay. My notifications for this game must have gotten turned off somehow.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 434

Drethen walks into the room slowly with sword and shield at the ready. He knows that black can hide things easily.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.