Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 46 of 533

Out of Character: : I think I still have two - Page 46 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Oct, 2015 - 3:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
2nd Oct, 2015 - 11:02am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 46

Ignoble says...

Oberon swings away, moving and spinning against the multiple opponents. He looks around seeing if there is a way for him to work his way closer to the fire so he is not completely open to attack from all sides.

Ilthin Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+2): 8, 8, 20, 16 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+2): 5, 3, 4, 3 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2015 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Once the zombies have fully exited the cave, the stone door grates closed blocking off the cave with the skeletons inside to the party fighting the zombies outside.

Thane buries an arrow into the zombies to either side of Oberon and Rethal quickly finishes off the one to Oberon's left side.

Oberon, despite spinning and weaving, is unable to get away from the zombies without opening himself up to additional attacks, but he is able to avoid their clawing and grabbing, even if he's unable to land a solid blow in his defense.

Ardo works his way back to the campfire and is able to avoid the flailing attacks of the zombies.

The zombies, however, surge into the the gap that Ardo leaves allowing one to attack Delgar. A bony, decaying hand reaches out and scratches him on the arm (4 HP).

Two attack Ardo without effect and the remaining two attack Rethal who is also able to avoid their flailing arms.

Ardo also discovers that his plan to lure the zombies into the fire worked as the smell of burnt, rotting flesh wafts over him. The smell almost makes him retch, but he is able to maintain his composure and continue to attack.

Oberon also comes to realize that the four zombies surrounding him are all halflings. He also notices that one of them seems to have a massive head wound that appears to have killed him as well as cleaved his head in half down the middle.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 2nd Oct, 2015 - 1:05pm

2nd Oct, 2015 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Thane, intent on having this end, continues to fire his bow without any remorse or regret.

Out of Character: I think I have enough rolls in but just in case.

Hunter Results:
  • Bow on D20 (+0): 4, 20, 20, 20 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 4, 4, 6, 6 (4 rolls)

2nd Oct, 2015 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 46 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

“Bleredd help me send these zombies back in the ground!” Ardo take a swing at the closest zombie while trying to make sure Delgar doesn’t die and praying the fire takes out another zombie or two.

Ardo Results:
  • Warhammer on D20 (+0): 20 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D4 (+1): 3 (1 roll)

2nd Oct, 2015 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Just wanted to say with rolls like this: Bow on D20 (+0): 4, 20, 20, 20 (4 rolls) who can stand against Thane. *blows my fingers*

2nd Oct, 2015 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Mysterious says...

Out of character: I am suppose to be back by thane where he was on the old map before you updated it. I moved back there its on page 44.

I will shoot another bullet at the closet enemy

Delgar Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 7 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D4 (+1): 3 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2015 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 46

Rethal will keep on attacking the zombies in hopes of killing them all again so that they stay dead hopefully this time.

4th Oct, 2015 - 3:34am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 46

Ignoble says...

Out of Character: : I think I still have two rolls left and Oberon just keeps going as he works his way closer to the fire and his comrades.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.