Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 451 of 533

"That is probably a wise course of action. - Page 451 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2017 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Jun, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 451

The Dawn Seeker says...

Geoffroy get the cloth as well to have before his mouth as the paladin begins limiting his breathing. He will then join Drethen been trying to break down one of the doors, though he will also keep an eye on his companions just in case the effects of the gas are as dangerous as everyone assumes.

Out of Character: I would like to make mention that he has the Endurance non-weapon proficiency, which should be helpful in this situation. I'm also glad he has a 16 in Con and Strength, which should help with rolls.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:20pm

Gabriel Results:
  • Breaking Door on D100 (+0): 69 (1 roll)
  • Breaking Door on D20 (+0): 19 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party rushes to react to the gas. Some attempt to open the doors, others cast spells and a few try to fashion a make-shift breathing filter.

All to no avail. After less than a minute, the members of the part give in to the gas and begin to one by one, pass out from the fumes.

As the party sleeps, they have a shared dream about a strange land called "Averoigne". This land is a province in a parellel world similar to medieval France. In this particular parallel world, magic is considered to be an evil pagan practice. Clerics do not cast spells, and spell casters in general are viewed with suspicion. While the ecclesiastical laws are not rigidly enforced, spell casters are subject to arrest and trial by the Inquisition (With subsequent execution left to the civil authorities).

As the party awakens from this dream one by one, they find themselves outside in a grassy clearing next to a road. A quick inspection of the area reveals that just around a bend in the road to the north is the Inn of Bonne Joissance.

Out of Character: : I've added the mysterious scroll that was found in the library to the 'maps' section for your reference as it is now a pertinent part of the adventure.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen jumps up and looks around with sword and shield ready. "What kind of stuff are we going through with this house. Maybe we are in that land where we can find the items we need to escape the house finally."

14th Jun, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 451 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter starts checking himself for anything missing or different. He wishes he had a mirror to look at himself so he improvises by asking the party members, "Is there anything different about me?"

Looking around he asks, "I wonder if this has anything to do with my dream." He recalls the map that was found and asks to look at it as he heads towards the inn.

15th Jun, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Did each of you have a dream as well," Gabriel asks, concerned for his companions and himself but glad to see they everyone seems fine. He looks to Hunter studying him to see it he sees anything different.

The paladin will explain what he had experienced in his dream and ask if his description matches with that others saw. Gabriel continues after a thought, "If what we saw in where we are now, we need to avoid using any magic in the presence of others."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jun, 2017 - 12:12am

15th Jun, 2017 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

The Arcane says...

"Well that sounds like the dream I had also. I will be careful in the use of my magic, or maybe I will just say I am a magic user instead of a cleric today."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 451

"IF spell casters are arrested I would suggest you say you are a paladin for now Ardo. Just a group of fighters. Looking for some items. Keep the spell casting when no one else is around for healing. Yes I had the same dream. Seems this house is not done with us yet."

15th Jun, 2017 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 451

The Arcane says...

"That is probably a wise course of action. No spells in the open for now."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.