Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 456 of 533

Felling wealthier and a little wiser Hunter - Page 456 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jun, 2017 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
19th Jun, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 456

The Dawn Seeker says...

Considering the prices, the paladin says to Ardo softly, "The best you would be able to do a couple of light war houses with the prices being given, though if you want to risk it we could probably go with simply a few riding horses instead of one trained for battle." He too had gone with the others in looking for a horse, and turns to Drethen for his thoughts.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jun, 2017 - 3:47am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"We have some funds to get two light war horses to assist us in moving. What do you all wish to do?"

19th Jun, 2017 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

"I am going with a regular riding horse, I wish to remain normal and not like I have come to invade."

After buying the horse and barding Hunter sets off to the nearest settlement called "Sylaire" with reasonable speed but not too fast that he won't stop for a rest and to give the horse a break.

Out of Character: Gold deleted.

19th Jun, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 456 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"I still have funds left on me from the last time Hunter divided them up. I am purchasing a war mount just in case we get waylaid by bandits or something more sinister. I don't want my horse to get skittish and throw me off. Besides it is only gold, is our lives not worth using something that might save us." Looking at Drethen, "I am not sure we will need any pack animals Drethen."

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"No we do not need pack animals right now. We still have the ability to carry stuff. We still have stuff that needs to be sold."

Out of Character: Did we get everything identified that was on my horse?

19th Jun, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

The Arcane says...

Out of character: I am not sure we will be able to get anything identified here. As if they hate magic, finding someone to identify might be a problem.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 456

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As the party shops and reflects on what they've been through for the past couple of days, they feel a sense of confidence that they haven't experienced before. They now feel like they are more experienced and able to take on greater challenges.

They are also able to identify and sell some mundane items like the 7 100gp gems that they found with the strange creature that was stealing brains and draining bodies of blood.

All told, since resting with Claude Amber, they've gained items to the total value of 3,225 gp per person.

And, you each gain 6,712 exp that you may apply to your characters at this time.

And, for the sake of brevity, since the last experience update, you've gained:

Mage scroll: Locate Object, Fireball, Wall of Ice, Ice Storm, Wall of Fire
Magic Cup that detects lies - Gabriel
Shield +1
Long Sword +2.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 19th Jun, 2017 - 3:10pm

19th Jun, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 456

Elf Bowman says...

Felling wealthier and a little wiser Hunter sets off on his journey with some confidence. He wonders about this new place and what it has in store.

Out of Character: I'm at 22,711 any leveling up necessary?

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.