Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 463 of 533

Gabriel offers to take forth watch, if such - Page 463 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2017 - 4:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
29th Jun, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 463

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen is the first to strike the creature as it charges fearlessly into the group. With Drethen's first hit, the creature yelps in equal parts pain and surprise. Given the low magic nature of the land that you're in, it would seem that the creature wasn't expecting that anybody would be able to hurt it with mere weapons.

After Drethen slashes at the creature, Ardo smashes it with his mace. Gabriel would have struck it next, but he was caught out of position as the creature charged Ardo, on the opposite side of the party from him.

The creature is able to retaliate and bite Ardo viciously in the thigh (5 HP damage) just before Hunter finishes the creature off.

As it lay in the mud breathing its last, the monster slowly changes from a giant hairy beast into that of a normal man.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"That was easier than I thought" says Hunter while searching the man.

"I suggest we take the whole body back with us to the tower." In saying so Hunter also looks for branches that could serve as a stretcher to carry the body back to the one who started the bounty.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Yes I think he was very surprised that we hit it from the sounds he made. I have heard that mages are easy to kill if not protected. Let me help you make a litter Hunter." Drethen will assist Hunter make a litter to drag behind his horse.

30th Jun, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 463 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You search the body but find nothing other than the clothes he's wearing and a few material components for his spells.

It's easy enough to build a make-shift litter and you drag the body back to the tower.

By the time you get there, it's already after dark. Knocking on the main door, you are greeted by Sephora who seems delighted that you've succeeded in your quest.

She invites you to stay in the main room for the night. Her servants bring in cots and anything else that you need for the night and promises to bring you the sword in the morning.

30th Jun, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo whispers to his companions. "Even though it seems safe I an going to keep watch for a bit as I am not sure if she will do us harm tonight."

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes take first watch I will take second watch. I too think this is going way too easy for some reason."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 463

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter agrees and goes for third watch. He also searches the room they are in looking for things like peep holes and hidden passages.

30th Jun, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 463

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel offers to take forth watch, if such is needed, but before heading in will go to talk to Ardo saying in concern, "How is that bite. He got you pretty good on the thigh it looked like." The paladin wondered if his friend could be sharing his thoughts on what being bitten by a werewolf might mean.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jun, 2017 - 4:11pm

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.