Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 466 of 533

Their concern seems to be more with martial - Page 466 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jul, 2017 - 1:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
6th Jul, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 466

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You leave the tower and head back the way you came. It takes until just before noon for you to reach the small village at the edge of the swamp that served as they gateway into the marsh.

Once in the village, it will take approximately three more hours on the small dirt road before you reach the first main road running north and south. Here you pause as you decide which way to turn.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"I say lets go left and see where that takes us. Maybe we will find what we need or a direction soon."

7th Jul, 2017 - 10:15am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, not feeling for against the idea, says to Drethen, "Let's go left then… for me it does not matter I think we will need to see all the main places within this world no matter the order we do it."

7th Jul, 2017 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 466 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Agreed, let's go left," Gabriel says in agreement before adding, That, and I'd rather be traveling here looking for the items we need then to be back in the mansion personally." Even if there was the issue of having to be careful when and how the paladin used his magic as to did his companions.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Jul, 2017 - 3:54pm

7th Jul, 2017 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Nothing wrong with going left. I am sure before we are done here we will have seen much of this land. I wonder how this note was left for us and what Amber family member got as far as coming here and seeing who had the items but not being strong enough to retrieve them?"

7th Jul, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The party turns south on the road.

In three days of travel, the party has traveled through two tiny villages that were little better than farming co-ops and learned that they are heading towards the second largest city in the area, Ximes.

The party hasn't met anybody on the road other than the occasional traveler, peasant, and one merchant caravan heading north. The caravan is heading to the capital city of Vyones. In a brief chat, you discover that most of the merchant caravans take the main road, about 15 miles to the west of this one, but this caravan is also supplying the small farming villages along this route.

On about noon of the fourth day, you reach the city gates of Ximes. As you approach, you are greeted by the city guard who pay little attention to most of the people going in and out of the city, but they stop you and inform you that you either need to give up your weapons or tie a peace knot over them before you are allowed into the town.

(A peace knot is complicated knot that ties your weapon to it's scabbard. The knot will require one round to undo should you get into a combat situation. Bows must be unstrung giving a similar penalty.).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 466

The Arcane says...

"Peace knot it is,for my Mace and warhammers, but can I keep my walking staff untied as I have an old hip injury that flares up in rainy or cold weather so I use it sometimes to steady myself while walking."

8th Jul, 2017 - 1:23am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 466

Their concern seems to be more with martial weapons. After inspecting your knots and bows, they let you pass. Although they keep a close eye on you, just for good measure.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.