Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 489 of 533

Ardo looks at the Bishop and completely ignores - Page 489 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
23rd Aug, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 489

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter approaches the man offering his services for the task of defeating the giant. Both the man in the green and brown robes welcomes him as well as the Archbishop.

"I see we have a group of fine adventuring types in our midst" calls out the Archbishop. "We thank you for your service and look forward to your defeat of the colossus." With that, he dismisses the crowd and takes you into his nearby office which is attached to the cathedral in the town square.

Once inside, the man in the robes dominates most of the conversation. "Here, take this black powder." He gives Hunter a small bag with some fine black powder inside of it. "In order for this to work, you must blow the powder into the face of the colossus. The fact that it's about 100 feet tall makes the effort a little more difficult. You could do it easily off of the city's walls, but we'd prefer if the monster never got that close to us in the first place."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen looks at the men. "We will find a way to do this gods be willing. We will be back as we can to collect the 10,000 gold too. How far is the place this mage is at so we can get going."

23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter questions with some worry, "Can that be done by attaching a small porous bag to an arrow and shooting it at its face or do I literally have to be in the thing's face?"

23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 489 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at the Bishop and says "Good Bishop how much of this powder needs to be used. Will this bag give us multiple attempts or is it only a single use?"

23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Archbishop directs Ardo's question to the man in the green and brown robes. The man answers, "I've made enough for five attempts. If you can't get powder in the monster's face after five attempts, your only recourse will be to defeat the colossus in battle."

"If we only had time to journey to Sylaire. It's rumored that there is a Sword of Sylaire that is particularly good at destroying undead. But, I don't think we have time for that."

In response to Hunter's question the man responds, "I suppose you could use an arrow, but the powder will only work if it is in a dust cloud in its face. It has to get the dust all over its face. So, if you can come up with a way to get the powder to burst into a cloud, I think that may work. But, I doubt that just a little bag attached to an arrow would actually burst into a cloud if it hit."

Finally, the Archbishop explains, "Ylourgne is about five days north of here. But, we don't know when Nathaire will be ready to attack. For all we know, he could already be on his way, or he could still be in Ylourgne completing his plans."

With a deep sigh and a solid clap on your back, the Archbishop says, "May the gods be with you."

23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter turns to Ardo with a bit of a puzzling thought, "Do you have any kind of levitation magic?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 489

The Archbishop gets a curious look on his face and asks, "Did you just say that you practice in the arts of 'magic'?!?"

23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 489

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at the Bishop and completely ignores Hunters comment. "No I did not say I practiced in magic, magic is an evil that needs to be defeated completely for everyone to be safe. We will stop this evil creature and vile magic user from attacking your great city." With that Ardo turns around and leaves the audience with the Bishop without waiting for a response.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.