Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 490 of 533

Once the party leaves the town Ardo looks - Page 490 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2017 - 1:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
23rd Aug, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 490

The Dawn Seeker says...

As Ardo and Hunter leave audience with the Archbishop, Gabriel will ask the two, "How did it go, any ideas how we will complete the task?" Since the paladin had kept his distance, he wouldn't have heard the conversation. Yet if Gabriel learned what has been let slip from Hunter's lips, he wouldn't be pleased.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Aug, 2017 - 6:17pm

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2017 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Pulling Gabriel close and whispering in a hushed tone"Just keep walking and lets leave this city as soon as possible. If I get detained by the Bishop's men the black powder given to Hunter has enough for 5 attempts and needs to be dispersed in a cloud into the face. The Sword of Sylaire is also rumoured to work against undead so make sure you or Drethen wield in combat against the creature." Ardo hoping he makes it outside before the guards react looks to mount his horse and leave through the closest city gates.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen listens to all that is said and gets the Arch-bishops attention. "Mr Bishop sir, Your holiness.. I am unsure how to address you. Do you wish us to capture this evil mage and bring him back or would you like us to end his life as all good men must do to those who practice the use of magic?"

24th Aug, 2017 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 490 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter laughs out loud saying, "Come on archie (Archbishop), can't you tell I am making a joke? I'm still trying to figure out how to get up to that monster's face!" He then leaves quickly breathing a sigh of relief.

24th Aug, 2017 - 9:20am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The Archbishop frowns at the party as they quickly leave the room.

To answer Drethen, the Archbishop replies, "We are only concerned about the colossus." Then, while staring very seriously at Drethen, he says, "For that is an example of the evil that magic creates! As for Nathaire, the monster's creator, we can take care of him once his monster is dealt with."

24th Aug, 2017 - 9:59am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Elf Bowman says...

Once far away from the archbishop and the rest Hunter will gather with the party to propose a plan of getting the black powder in the monster's face.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 490

Drethen nods to the Arch Bishop. "We will deal with this monster he is creating or has created and let you deal with the man. While we have experience dealing with some monsters this could be a challenge for us."

Drethen meets back up with the others are we head towards the confrontation with a large mass of undead.

24th Aug, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 490

The Arcane says...

Once the party leaves the town Ardo looks at them and says. "I also have a part of a plan. If I can rest for a bit to pray for more spells I also have a plan that could work. With my spells I can make 2 of you invisible to undead until you attack and also increase your chances of hitting through 2 other spells. With that one persona can use the flying broom to get up high and the other can approach the beast on foot unseen. If we can find a place for an ambush that would give you the best possible attempt at succeeding. If those attempts fail I am hoping there are some clouds in the area and I can use another spell 2 times to damage the undead and slow him down. If someone wants to go back into the town and ask around for a place that might have cliffs and valleys or lots of cover that might be close to where this undead is travelling from that could help. I won't go back into that town incase one of the guards gets ambitious and labels me a magic user and tries to kill me to impress the Bishop."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.