Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 522 of 533

Gabriel will cover his mouth with his arm - Page 522 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Oct, 2017 - 6:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 522

"That I do not know but I had heard you burn trolls. Not ever facing one I do not know if that is just a wives tale or real. But I guess we should be safe rather than sorry. And with our luck it would come back to bite us if we do not burn it."

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Faced a troll once and watched it slaughter my companions at the time. From talking to people in the town before I found you gentleman we were told to burn it once it is down so start with whatever wood we can fid and light it up. I will go through Hunters Items and hope he had a flaks of oil or 2 we could use also."

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen pulls his pack off and pulls out a couple of oil flasks and pours them all over the troll. "Ok, light him up." Drethen will head towards the corridor that the troll came from with sword and shield ready, to make sure that they are now alone. He will take the coin the light spell is on so that he can see knowing the others have a fire to give them light.

13th Oct, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 522 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo hands over the lantern with the coin in it to Drethen. "It is a hooded lantern Drethen if you need it to get dark quickly just use the lever to shut the opening." Ardo then steps back and watches the troll burn with Gabriel.

13th Oct, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen lights the creature on fire. The dry skin quickly takes to the flames and the monster burns with a sickening stench that almost causes you to wretch.

Heading up the passage, Drethen finds that it's narrow and twisting. It's ripe with a rank odor as it rises further up into the mountain.

At the end of the passageway is a second chamber. It's smaller than the outer chamber and it appears empty except for a man in robes lying unconscious against the north wall and the carcass of another human in the middle of the cave. It appears that your entry disturbed the troll from his meal.

Strewn everywhere on the floor are rags of cloth, bits of leather, saddles, and so forth. The mingled bones of a horse and a very large bird lie gnawed near the carcass.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drethen will check on the man in the robes to see if he is ok. If he is ok he will leave him alone for a bit and look through the rest of the stuff taking anything that looks valuable he will search the carcass of the man too, if he does not find any valuables he will take the robed man and carry him back to the main cave.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Oct, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 522

The Arcane says...

Ardo seeing the man on the ground walks over to Drethen. "No worries Drethen, I will look over this man and if he needs some healing I will take care of it."

Out of character: If the man needs healing here is a cure light to start it.

Ardo Results:
  • Cure light wounds on D8 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

14th Oct, 2017 - 6:54am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 522

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel will cover his mouth with his arm as he gags a bit from the stench as the troll burns. When they move on, the Paladin will keep his weapon at ready and prepared for any danger.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.