Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 54 of 533

"Before we do that let me have a go and - Page 54 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Oct, 2015 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
15th Oct, 2015 - 10:05am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 54

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Rethal attacks the door with all of his might. He pushes and pulls, but the door doesn't seem to budge.

Out of Character: : You only have a 13% chance to open the door. You were very lucky the first time to get it open.

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2015 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: Thanks sighs and says, "After a full night's rest you still cannot open that yet?" Pointing to the doors. Thane decides to see if there is some kind of mechanism he did not notice before.

Out of Character: Not sure about these rolls as a means to check but I put them anyway.

Hunter Results:
  • Open locks on D100 (+25): 82 (1 roll)
  • Find / remove traps on D100 (+20): 99 (1 roll)

15th Oct, 2015 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

While Thane is searching, I will try the door once.
"It opened so easy last time, Maybe it just needs another good try."

Ardo Results:
  • Open Doors on D100 (+0): 84 (1 roll)

16th Oct, 2015 - 3:53am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Page 54 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ignoble says...

"I wonder if there is additional locking on the inside" Oberon wonders. "In any case, let me give it a shot". Bracing his fingers into any gaps he can find he tugs at the stone to make it move.

Ilthin Results:
  • Doors on D100 (+0): 30 (1 roll)

16th Oct, 2015 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Thane doesn't find any traps around the door nor does he find any lock or locking mechanism to open.

And, so far, everyone who has tried to open the door has failed.

16th Oct, 2015 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Mysterious says...

"Gentlemen not that I don't believe you can open the door since we have seen it opened once, but perhaps it has been sealed from the inside and they are preparing an ambush for us as somebody is controlling these skeletons and zombies besides our friend the mage" Standing and starting to pace delgar begins talking again " I think its time for us to move on and try to find another way inside or perhaps we move on to the caves or perhaps this area is part of the caves as from looking at the map we aren't that far away" Gathering up his belongs "What say you my vote is to move on but I will abide by the consensus of the group"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Oct, 2015 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 54

The Arcane says...

“Delgar that seems like a good idea. I’d love to see that map with the caves and I am game for checking them out today gentleman if you are. Also are those caves in the direction that Mendal fellow headed?” Ardo proceeds to grab his backpack, hook a Warhammer on his belt and hoists one in his hand. Looking at his non-descript and plain shield. “I am thinking of painting the front of this thing here, but not sure yet what I want to paint on it. Maybe on this adventure I can get some inspiration. Well are we all game for going forth and exploring those caves?” As Ardo waits for a response he places dusts off his green floppy hat and places it on his head to keep the Sun out of his eyes.

16th Oct, 2015 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 54

Elf Bowman says...

"Before we do that let me have a go and if I get it open then brace so it does not close. If I don't then we can move on." Thane approaches doors and then gives it a try.

Hunter Results:
  • Strength to open door on D100 (+0): 94 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.