Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 61 of 533

"My friend do not start this again equal - Page 61 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 8:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
22nd Oct, 2015 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 61

The Arcane says...

Yes I am following him out of the cave while drawing another warhammer and getting ready to toss it if the troll charges us. What happened to the other post?

Ardo Results:
  • Warhammer on D20 (+0): 10, 20(+8), 7, 14 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D4 (+1): 4 (1 rolls)
  • Random range: D100: 51, 76 // D20: 2, 6 // D12: 3, 6 // D10: 1, 7 // D8: 4, 3 // D6: 2, 6 // D4: 1, 4 // D2: 1, 2

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2015 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Delgar and Thane both hit the troll, but their weapons are brushed off by the beast. The creature chases the party as far as the entrance to the corridor that they came through and, just for good measure it throws the limp body of the goblin at Ardo, barely missing him.

The monster doesn't appear to be interested in following you any further out of the caves, so you can get away at this point. However, you're certain that if you continue to attack the beast from a distance, it will continue its attacks.

Out of Character: : Ardo, I believe this site doesn't allow double posts. So if you tried posting twice in a row, the second one probably didn't take. KNtoran and Dartimos, Rethal and Oberon are now considered light snacks. You may roll up new characters to join the party once the party makes it back to the keep.

22nd Oct, 2015 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: Thane puts his hands on his knees and keeps breathing from the run. "That was close as hell. What were we thinking? Next time there should be no rash decisions. Just opening doors, hopping and skipping into unknown places is not very conservative and will get you killed."

Thane checks his belongings to see exactly what he lost and then heads back to whatever Inn he knows to rest the night.

Out of Character: You have to wait 12 hours then you can post again or wait til someone replies. Ardo and Thane both got the 20 but it counted for nothing. I was tempted to back stab but glad I didn't.

23rd Oct, 2015 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 61 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

After running behind the mage and bowman for a bit stops with the rest of them. "I really never believed Grandpa when he said trolls were fearsome, one day I will come back and send that troll to the afterlife. I am heading back to town and seeing if there is any other area I can explore and maybe find a few friends to join up with us."
WHen we get to town I make sure I still have some gold and pay for room and board for the night and stay in the common room seeing if any body is looking for a little adventure, or if they know of any areas for exploring.

23rd Oct, 2015 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Once Delgar catches his breath and over comes the fear of what just happened "I agree ardo we need to return to the keep and rearm ourselves and perhaps come up with a better plan from the looks of the map there appears to be multiple caves to explore we are not ready to kill a troll and that foolishness cost two comrades" Getting up and gathering his belongings from the ground "We should go now while we can" Turning towards thane "Will you join us in search of a new adventuring group your bow skills are amazing and we can surely use your help" He thinks to himself I don't completely trust thane but he seems to be quite able and Ardo seems to be useful with his healing and isn't too bad in combat either it seems. "So what do you say gentlemen shall we come back here and avenge our departed comrades once we are capable"

23rd Oct, 2015 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: Somewhere along the way Thane agrees to return once the party is formed but adds, "As you can see, my skills has been ever present in this venture and it got me nothing, so next time I get the greater cut, agreed?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Oct, 2015 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 61

The Arcane says...

After chuckling a little. "If we all survive the next battle you can have a greater share than the rest."

23rd Oct, 2015 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 61

The Mysterious says...

"My friend do not start this again equal shares is what we agreed on and what I would require for me to be in any adventuring group" Continuing to walk and keeping an eye on the surroundings hoping that they make it back to the safety of the keep "Let's just get back to the keep then we can settle all this and hopefully find some other worthy adventurers"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.