Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 62 of 533

"You said it Ardo we are no where near - Page 62 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2015 - 10:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
24th Oct, 2015 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 62

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party travels back to the keep without any additional incidents. When they arrive around mid-afternoon, they discover a new caravan has arrived at the keep with more adventurers hanging out in the tavern looking to make their mark in the world and garner fame and fortune from adventuring.

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2015 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: Thane isn't interested in talk so he goes straight to the innkeeper and says, "how much for a room for the night?"

He waves the others on to find new recruits while he looks for a bath and grub.

Reconcile Edited: Hunter on 24th Oct, 2015 - 3:09pm

24th Oct, 2015 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Mysterious says...

"Well Ardo looks like its up to you and me" Looking around the tavern Delgar studies the room and the people in it looking for people that maybe adventurers perhaps? "Excuse me bar keep have you heard of any new arrivals looking for adventure we are looking to add to our ranks so if you know of anyone please send them our way" With that he will go sit at a table and enjoy a drink or two.

24th Oct, 2015 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 62 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Yes, Delgar it does look like it is up to us. Too bad we couldn't clear out that troll but what do you think is in that other cave?. Ardo says it just loud enough that anyone who looks like adventurers can hear. He then pays for a room and board and orders a drink.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

A armored half elf approaches you as you sit at the table. My name is Drethen. I am currently looking to make my fortune as a adventure or hired sword. I heard you talking about a troll. I know they are not easy to kill unless you have some fire. IF you need a sword or a bow I can help if you wish.

25th Oct, 2015 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

"Well we are not looking to hire someone, but looking for partners to go exploring some caves on a map. To be honest I do not think we will be fighting a troll any time soon."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2015 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 62

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The experience point reward for the three surviving members comes to 525.

I don't think anybody has enough to level yet, but let me know if there are any questions.

Also, no valuables were discovered on this last adventure.

25th Oct, 2015 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 62

The Mysterious says...

"You said it Ardo we are no where near ready to kill that troll we lost two comrades to it very quickly, we are hoping to explore the other caves and perhaps the surrounding area" Taking a sip from his drink and looking around the room "But you are welcome to join us sir we do have another member of our group but he has retired for the evening" Leaning back in his chair delger motions to another chair at the table "have a seat and join us for a drink tell us about yourself obviously you are some kind of warrior"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.