Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 63 of 533

Drethen will get a room for the night so he - Page 63 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2015 - 11:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 63

Yes I am a fighter by trade and will join your group if you would have me. I would like to get better equipment and weapons so I can become a legend as other hero's have.

Sponsored Links:
26th Oct, 2015 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Sounds great Drethen, glad to have the company. Now I wonder if any of these others are willing to seek fame and fortune?"

Out of Character: If Oberon does not return (Sad face) is there a NPC fighter or Cleric looking to join?

26th Oct, 2015 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The bartender approaches the group and says, "I couldn't help but over hear that you're looking for some additional help clearing those caves. Around here, we all know what a pain they are, but the keep doesn't have the resources to address them.

If it's clerical help that you're looking for, you could try over at the keep's chapel. One of the clerics over there may be willing to help out any adventuring group that's up for taking on the caves.

If it's a stout fighter that you need, you could check at the guild house. Plenty of blades for hire over there, either as caravan guards or whatever you may need."

26th Oct, 2015 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Page 63 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Taking a deep breath delgar pauses before he speaks " I don't know ardo if we can not find another true adventurer I would rather not hire a sell swords at this point if no one else is available I believe the four of us should be able to explore some of the area and some of the caves as long as we keep our distance from the troll what do you think"

26th Oct, 2015 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Delgar, I am fine with that idea also, 4 is a good number, maybe one we will find another adventurer to explore with!"

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am fine with 4 not too many yet not too few. We can try it and go from there. Yes avoidance of trolls are always good..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Oct, 2015 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 63

The Mysterious says...

Well that was quick and easy delgar thinks "Well Drethen welcome a board we will introduce you to the other member of our group in the morning" Looking at Ardo "Yes ardo you never know we may encounter other adventurers in our journey who wish to join up with us" Feeling tired delgar gets up and heads to the bar " Well I believe that is it for me tonight my friends I will see you both in the morning" Approaching the bar keep "Can I get a room for the night nothing too fancy thanks"

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 63

Drethen will get a room for the night so he will be well rested for the morning to go adventuring.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.