Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 64 of 533

There are no real 'bounties', - Page 64 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Oct, 2015 - 3:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
27th Oct, 2015 - 2:00am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 64

The Arcane says...

"That is a very solid idea, I will also get a room for the night. See everyone in the morning."

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2015 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Everybody retires for the evening, each doing their own thing for the night. In the morning, the group gathers in the tavern to get a bite of breakfast before setting out one more time.

In the tavern the party finds a smattering of merchants and others who are also up early to get a start on their day.

27th Oct, 2015 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

"Good morning Thane, last night Delgar and I meet this gentleman here, Drethen that has agreed to join us in searching some of those caves on the map." Ardo slightly raises his voice and says "I am guessing we will leave shortly I wonder if anyone else is looking for a bit of adventure and maybe some riches to share, if so feel free to come up and say hi." After looking around at the gathered people Ardo says to the group. "Gentleman I am going to run quickly to the smith and grab some more warhammers and a few more torches give me 10 minutes."

27th Oct, 2015 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 64 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"Oh?" Says Thane to Ardo.

"And did you tell them about my higher cut because of my expert services? Right now I'm out of a bow and some arrows after that last fail, how am I supposed to get those back?"

27th Oct, 2015 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ignoble says...

A young man, barely out of his teens stands up. Despite his youth his leathers are well worn and as he walks they flex and move on his body showing years of use.

"If you're still looking for one more I'm looking for a shot. My name's Ilthin. And I can be a handy sword to have around."

28th Oct, 2015 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

"IIthin, we would be glad to welcome you to this group. This is Delgar, Thane and Drethen, I am Ardo. We know of some caves on a map but not what is inside of them so we are off to explore them. While we are walking to them today why you and Drethen who is also new to out group tell us about yourselves. As for me I am the 6th child of farmers, my Great grandfather years ago made enough gold adventuring to buy lots of land alas, having some many cousins and siblings there will be no land for me to inherit. So I have taken up the warhammer and am going out to make my own riches. Also helps that I hate farming."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Oct, 2015 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 64

Elf Bowman says...

Seeing that Ardo ignores his question thane decides to look for opportunities to get some coin to buy back his bow. He scouts the immediate area to see if there are any quick bounties for him to be hired.

28th Oct, 2015 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 64

The Watcher from the Aether says...

There are no real 'bounties', but it is well known around the keep that if a leader of one of the humanoid tribes that inhabits the caves is killed and proof is provided, the Castillian will provide a monetary reward.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.