Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 66 of 533

"Well might I suggest we try one of the - Page 66 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Oct, 2015 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
29th Oct, 2015 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 66

The Arcane says...

“Well, I suggest we start walking to the caves gentleman. Thane are you going to see about getting a bow on credit? If you want we will start out ahead and meet you at the place where we seen the zombies depart the road. I want to get out of this keep before I spend any more of my limited funds on food and drink as soon I will be a pauper if we do not find some loot.”

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2015 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

"Dear ardo we can give the man sometime to figure out what he is going to do I wouldn't want to see him traveling alone trying to catch up to us also I wouldn't have a problem with the group covering the interest on a loan for the bow for thane if he chooses to go down that route" Hopefully thats the way he chooses as no matter how much delgar doesnt trust him we need his skills and if he gets arrested for stealing there goes the one person who seems to know his way around a dungeon.

29th Oct, 2015 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Should Thane decide to the pawn shop route, he can acquire his bow, but he will need to pay 150% of the cost upon returning from the next foray. Should he not be able to repay the loan in full upon the next return, the outstanding amount will go up by 50% with each subsequent foray.

So, if he purchases a Long Bow, he will owe 113 gp. If he can't pay the 113, it will become 150 with the next trip. If he can pay a portion, then the remainder will go up by 200%.

30th Oct, 2015 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Page 66 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ignoble says...

Illthen gets his gear together and gets ready to go. "If the party has a kitty to borrow against, I'd be glad to put some in, although I only have 5 gp I can advance right now."

30th Oct, 2015 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: Thane's pride gets the best of him and he takes a short bow and a full quiver hoping to pay back as quickly as possible. He then makes himself ready and accompanies the party with the last word, "Don't forget, for my skills I get the greater cut."

Out of Character: What will be the money owed when I get back? I asked for a quiver because I did not know if those were lost too or if I have some?

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2015 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Drethen tells every one he is ready to go when they are and will follow them towards the caves.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2015 - 10:58am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 66

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Thane makes a deal with the pawn broker. He's a halfling who apparently moved to the keep after running into a bit of 'trouble' in Longsaddle. Thane is able to get a short bow for 45gp, payable upon his return to the keep. He doesn't need the quiver or arrows as they had not been lost in the caves.

After an uneventful journey, the party finds themselves once again, at the area of the caves of chaos.

30th Oct, 2015 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 66

The Mysterious says...

"Well might I suggest we try one of the caves farthest away from where we got attacked by that troll" Delgar scans the horizon trying to count how many caves there are "Why not one of those over there" Again purposely facing away from the troll cave and pointing to an opening away from the troll cave. "Thane would you like to check out the entrance and report back since you don't want to rush into anything like we did last time"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.