Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 71 of 533

“Well I am all for quickly checking out - Page 71 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 4:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 71

Maybe we should check out the larger room and go from there? Or does everyone wish to head upwards?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Nov, 2015 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I am curious about the slope, I will like to go there but its up to the majority.

In Character: Thane doesn't like how unfortunate his actions have been so far. He considers each step more now.

Hunter Results:
  • Move silently on D100 (+15): 54 (1 roll)
  • Hear noise on D100 (+10): 82 (1 roll)
  • Check traps on D100 (+20): 70 (1 roll)

2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The passage to the east has a gradual slope up. The slope is just enough so that you don't have to be a dwarf to tell that it does.

You also realize that there are more rot grubs in the lacquered corpse and if you don't do something about them, they will crawl out and start jumping at you.

2nd Nov, 2015 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 71 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"Time for some fire" Thane lights up his torch and sets the corpse alight. "That should kill that, and our noses."

Out of Character: I thought I left there before that could happen?

2nd Nov, 2015 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Anybody in the alcove would be subject to attack. And, since both Thane and Ilthin were doing additional searching, you both would have been attacked.

Ilthin finds no evidence of spy holes or anything else in the alcove.

I'm going to assume everybody is going to the room to the west. I'll have to make that post this evening.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah looks like we are taking the slope up. Drethen will have bow ready as he follows Thane so Thane can check for traps and other things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Nov, 2015 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 71

The Mysterious says...

"My vote would be for the room why go check another passage when we can clearly see a room would it not make more sense to clear a room then move on down another passage"

2nd Nov, 2015 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 71

The Arcane says...

“Well I am all for quickly checking out this hallway with an end I can see first so we can make sure nothing is lurking behind us, before running up that slope. If we goto flee from another big evil I would want our path out clear and free of danger. But if you are all fine for heading up that slope so be it I will follow also.”
Out of character: If we go up the slope first before checking out that hallway I will try to be last in the group and always watching the rear so nothing can sneak up behind us.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.