Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 73 of 533

"Well that went worse than I thought. - Page 73 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
3rd Nov, 2015 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 73

The Arcane says...

"Well, lets burn it then. The rest of you should back up while I toss in a torch from a safe distance. Hopefully the fire will have burnt out by the time we go to leave and we can check this area out then. At least it will hopefully kill anything in there."

Out of Character: I wait till they have all backed away and I am about 20 feet away from the webs I'll toss in the torch I am carrying. I will try to the torch burning faster by blowing air onto it.

"Thane, that looks like a nasty cut from that fall. Let this humble conduit of Blerred heal you of your wounds."

Ardo Results:
  • Healing on D8 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Nov, 2015 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

"If you are sure its the only safe way then toss your torch in" Delgar will back up towards the pit area like ardo suggested he will then dig out another torch for ardo to replace the one he is tossing in the room

3rd Nov, 2015 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Ardo tosses his torch into the room with the spider webs. The webs catch fire surprisingly quick and give off bellows of thick black smoke. Assuming everybody has taken Ardo's advice, they are able to quickly make their way out of the caves as the smoke fills areas 1 & 2.

Ardo needs to make a saving throw against breath weapon or begin chocking uncontrollably from the smoke and pass out.

3rd Nov, 2015 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 73 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Saving throw for burning webs maybe I should stop with my pyromania addictions. Here is to hoping I do not pass out.

Ardo Results:
  • Saving throw on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

3rd Nov, 2015 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ardo is stricken by the smoke. He coughs uncontrollably and must make a wisdom check (Roll d20 and get wisdom score or less), or fall into the pit as he tried to make his way out of the cave.

3rd Nov, 2015 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

Saving throw for not falling into the pit maybe I should stop with my pyromania addictions. Here is to hoping I do fall like Thane.

Ardo Results:
  • My lack of Wisdom on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2015 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 73

Ardo is able to stumble out of the cave and pass out in the grass for about five minutes while he catches his breath and his body expels the smoke.

The thick black smoke continues to pour out of the cave for about another 1/2 hour before subsiding and allowing the party to re-enter the cave without any danger of inhaling noxious fumes.

3rd Nov, 2015 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 73

The Arcane says...

"Well that went worse than I thought. Next time I suggest burning something that is not a troll remind me of almost barbequing myself here. Well hopefully anything that lived in that room died. So shall we head on up that slope and check that room out when we leave?"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.