Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 75 of 533

I know that Drethen and Ilthin haven't - Page 75 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2015 - 7:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
4th Nov, 2015 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 75

Elf Bowman says...

Thane listens for any sounds indicating that more might be coming or if someone is using a mechanism to send it.

Out of Character: By the way, do you have a standard against hearing things? For instance what number do I need to get or are you just checking in the background?

Hunter Results:
  • Hear noise on D100 (+10): 40 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2015 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : I do hearing checks as provided in the DMG:

Dwarf Elf Gnome
15% (3) 20% (4) 25% (5)

Half-elf Halfling Human
15% (3) 20% (4) 15% (3)

In Character: As the boulder comes to rest at the bottom of the pit, you hear a cracking sound and see the boulder split in two. You also realize that the boulder you were running from is hollow and made out of some type of paper mache'. From inside the now cracked and broken boulder, a swarm of angry hornets flies out and begins to attack and sting the party. (Everybody takes 1 HP damage this round. AC is not effective against the hornets and the party will continue to incur 1 HP of damage each round until he hornets are dealt with)

4th Nov, 2015 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Thane runs outside, "That's it, any longer here and I will be dead. Let's look for something easier to do!" Thane sits far from the entrance and scratches his wounds.

Out of Character: I only have 2HP now!

4th Nov, 2015 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 75 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo decides to sprint 20 or 30 feet away from the group hoping only a few hornets follow him. If he has quite a few on him he does the stop drop and roll after he is away from the group.

After taking care of the hornets on himself he declares in a laughing tone. "Why doesn't all the evil in the world just give up and give us there treasure. I hate having to work for it."

Out of character: Thane I do believe I healed you up after the fire room incident, so you should only be down 1 HP now.

Reconcile Edited: Buddha on 4th Nov, 2015 - 3:47pm

4th Nov, 2015 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Thane quickly realizes that the hornets are very angry and won't be deterred by their prey running off. They will need to be distracted either by submersing yourself in the small stream that runs through the cave complex or by using smoke. (Now were have he had smoke, lately?)

Out of Character: : I'll post an updated map shortly that depicts the stream.

4th Nov, 2015 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

If the hornets are not deterred by the running away and stop drop and rolling I will continue on and go for a swim.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2015 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 75

The Mysterious says...

Delgar runs out of the cave searching for anything to get the hornets off him sprinting for the stream he drops his back pack and torch as he runs jumping in the water and diving under while he holds his breath. I am not usually an angry person but I have reached my limit whatever or who ever is in that cave will pay.

4th Nov, 2015 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 75

I know that Drethen and Ilthin haven't posted yet, but since their options are limited, I'll move the story along a bit...

After everybody dives into the stream, the hornets angrily buzz around for about a minute before moving on.

The party once again finds themselves standing outside of the cave, ready to head back in?

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.