Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 83 of 533

When Ilthin said "Yolk" It made - Page 83 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Nov, 2015 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
11th Nov, 2015 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 83

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : In order to keep things moving (My schedule is going to be a little tight in the next couple of days) I'm going to post assuming that Ilthin will stick with Delgar on this move.

In Character: : Delgar approaches the egg and, without picking it up, he can tell that it is definitely a dragon's egg. He can't tell for sure without picking it up but it appears to be either a copper dragon, gold dragon, or bronze dragon egg.

He also notices that the coins, although they are not gold, are copper coins painted to look like gold. All told, there seem to be about 6000 copper pieces in the room.

Thane, Drethan, and Ardo head down to the open room and they find a 1' diameter hole in the wall with debris on the floor that appears to be the same paper-mache' that these kobolds seem to be so good at making.

They also find that this room appears to be a vivid contrast to the bare stone walls that you have seen so far in this cave complex. From floor to ceiling, the walls have been covered with cave paintings in vivid colors, mainly reds, oranges, and blacks. The drawings depict a number of small creatures clearly meant to represent the kobolds that you've been dealing with so far. They seem to be bowing and paying homage to a creature that looks just like them but is about ten times their height. The large creature's name, KURTULMAK, is chiseled beneath his picture in crude ruins. The drawing shows him seated on a great throne, holding a tiny figure, clearly meant to be a human, aloft in one great paw preparing to swallow the unfortunate in one single bite while trampling another beneath his great feet. As near as you can make out from the arrows and diagrams the drawings indicate that this room is a kind of antechamber to where the large creature lives. A short corridor at the back of the room leads to a stone lintel holding huge double doors that fill the entire space between the floor and ceiling, ten feet high and just as wide.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 11th Nov, 2015 - 7:23pm

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2015 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Just as he thought it is a dragon egg "I knew it! This is a dragon egg" Delgar reaches into his pack and takes out his blanket and wraps the egg up in the blanket then places the egg in his back pack. He will then catch up with the group " I m not sure how much there is but all those gold coins are actually copper pieces more then I could count quickly anyways"

11th Nov, 2015 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

"Copper, laugh.gif little buggers have traps galore and try to swindle people they deal with by painting copper to look like gold. Well this room seems to lead into a bigger room where this creature way larger than the kobalds lives. So it looks like we might get some fighting if these pictures are true."

11th Nov, 2015 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 83 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Thane stops. "Gentlemen, what we might be up against is bigger than us all."

When Delgar comes to report, "What the hell, and you removed it? How do you know you did not set off a device?"

Thane shakes his head and sighs long and hard. He looks at what's ahead. "I may as well ask this, what do you all want to do?" While waiting for answers he checks out the immediate area.

Hunter Results:
  • Noises on D100 (+0): 97 (1 roll)
  • Traps on D100 (+0): 100 (1 roll)

12th Nov, 2015 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ignoble says...

Ilthin says "I have an idea. It may sound crazy, but hear me out. What if the dragon mother is what they worship, and the treasure is not to fool us, but to honor the egg by giving it a 'hoard' of its own to start with. I'm thinking that we should be very careful with that egg as we may need it to bargain our way past mama if things get rough"

12th Nov, 2015 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

"I've thought about that but the idea of bargaining with a dragon for one of her young leaves me terribly unsettled."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2015 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 83

Ignoble says...

"I'm suggesting as a LAST option, not a first choice. Besides, from the stories I've heard, and I admit they are nothing more than tales, aren't the metallic dragons supposed to be intelligent and if not friendly, at least amiable to human contact? Maybe we are rescuing it? I think we should at least put it back or find a place to hide it for now. One good fall into another pit and all we will have is a runny yoke."

12th Nov, 2015 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 83

Elf Bowman says...

When Ilthin said "Yolk" It made him think a bit. "That egg must be heavy if its carry such a creature." He turns to Delgar, "How heavy is that? How do you know it is the egg in question or a decoy? A real egg needs warmth."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.