Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 84 of 533

"Yes walk forward with extreme caution - Page 84 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Nov, 2015 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
12th Nov, 2015 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 84

Ignoble says...

"Dragons and wyverns are cold blooded. The eggs may not need heat to hatch. Also, 6000 copper is no small treasure. We just need a way to carry it out of here."

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2015 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The egg is about 2' by 1' and is warm to the touch. It has a leathery consistency about it and it does not seem to be anything but a genuine egg. There are thin lines that run through the egg shell that appear to be copper, bronze, or gold. It's difficult to tell exactly without viewing the egg in natural daylight.

12th Nov, 2015 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

After Thane's examination, "Well its alive, probably its due to crack open any moment and that place was its 'crib'?" Thane sighs feeling rather uncomfortable with it.

12th Nov, 2015 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 84 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Well to be honest gentleman I do not give a crap about eggs or a pile of copper. I am worried what is behind that door there. We need a solid plan on how this encounter will go down if there is something that big inside there as the pictures suggest. I am for fighters to the front, Delgar nice and close behind them to drop a spell before he takes off to the back so Thane and I can step up to missile weapon the beast. I have some heal spells left. If someone has a better idea let's hear it."

12th Nov, 2015 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Thane looks across at Ardo, "You should give a crap because if that is the mother of the egg you are not going to be able to take a crap tomorrow." He gives a side grin and sighs again.

12th Nov, 2015 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

"If that I is a dragon behind that door I am fine with that because we are already dead and we are in our respective after lifes reliving the moment of our deaths over and over as punishment for being stupid enough to walk into a dragons nest and try to steal an egg. Though I do not think a dragon would let us walk in and take there offspring so easily, plus a dragon only having a pittance in copper for a treasure hoard? My guess is someone stole that egg and our friendly kobalds stole it from them. So other than critiques does someone have an idea or was mine the best option?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2015 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 84

The Mysterious says...

"I would have to agree no self respecting dragon would leave their egg in a nest of copper" "I do not know what is on the other side of that door but I suggest we advance with caution"

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 84

"Yes walk forward with extreme caution and hope for the best. We are in here now and we have the egg might as well continue. On to glory." Drethen opens the door.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.