Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 85 of 533

Oil and a torch that sounds interesting. I - Page 85 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2015 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
13th Nov, 2015 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 85

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The double doors swing open easily. Behind is a room that seems full of the little creatures - dozens at least! - standing shoulder to shoulder in neat ranks. The light glints off of their beady little eyes. Suddenly they give a blood curdling yell and raise their spears and javelins in unison, getting ready to throw their deadly missiles at you!

(You have time to make one quick non-combat reaction before they are able to launch their weapons.)

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2015 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ignoble says...

Ilthin mutters a curse then yells "Shut the Door!" As he raises his shield.

Out of Character: : What did we do with the egg before the battle started?

13th Nov, 2015 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Thane assists in closing the door if he is near it. He steps back behind the party members that do hand to hand, he has his bow ready.

Hunter Results:
  • Bow on D20 (+0): 4, 8, 11, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 6, 5, 5, 2 (4 rolls)

13th Nov, 2015 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 85 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party is able to close the door before the kobolds are able to throw their weapons.

Out of Character: : Delgar has the egg in his backpack.

13th Nov, 2015 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo chuckling laughs out "Well that looked like a ton of fun boys. Why shut the door so soon, I was thinking I would have liked to be a pin cushion. I wonder if that door is an illusion by the Dragon and we are about to get peppered by a ton of spears. Well we know what is in there any fun ideas?"

Out of character: Here are some attack rolls and a cure light wounds just in case we need them.

Ardo Results:
  • Attacks Just in case on D20 (+4): 9, 7, 16, 10 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D4 (+1): 2, 3, 5, 4 (4 rolls)
  • Cure light wounds on D8 (+0): 6 (1 rolls)
  • Random range: D100: 40, 9 // D20: 12, 20 // D12: 5, 9 // D10: 2, 7 // D8: 6, 6 // D6: 1, 1 // D4: 3, 1 // D2: 2, 2

13th Nov, 2015 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Those rolls were terrible, good thing we did not keep the door open. We should retreat facing the door in case they open it so we can get fresh rolls. Anyone have a potion or magic for poison gas? This reminds me of the skeleton wall and the hard to open doors, remember that?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2015 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 85

The Arcane says...

``Well we know what is in there, I suggest a few of us get ready to toss some oil, someone get ready to toss a torch or 2 and the Fighters have a shield wall ready we open the door and toss oil and torches at same and shut the door quickly. Maybe we burn a few to death and we then go in and clean them up with a good skull bashing. I am still annoyed over those hornets. Then we go back gather all that copper and maybe take a rest and heal up and check the next cave up.``

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 85

Oil and a torch that sounds interesting. I think we should give it a try. I can open the door and then shut it again when everyone is ready.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.