Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 88 of 533

The party, as a group, decides to pack up - Page 88 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Nov, 2015 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
16th Nov, 2015 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 88

The Arcane says...

"I am all for coming back, but this copper would be too burdensome to carry around everywhere while we explore some more. I have feeling if we leave it for here while we explore, those kobalds will sneak back in and relieve us of our burden of carrying back to town."

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2015 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Thane is still unable to find a device or mechanism for opening the secret door. With Delgar's help, you're able to deduce that there is some special, probably magical, means of opening the door that is not immediately obvious.

16th Nov, 2015 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

"Right, so whatever is here is beyond my skills. So let's try and take whatever we can and exit while we are able to."

Thane goes back to the room where the egg came from, searches it again and starts putting the copper pieces in his backpack.

Hunter Results:
  • Check for traps on D100 (+0): 73 (1 roll)
  • Hear noise on D100 (+0): 75 (1 roll)
  • Secret places on D6 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

16th Nov, 2015 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 88 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Well boys I have a few small sacks and belt pouches. I also have a blanket we could use and maybe chop up some of that goblin rope to seal it shut. Does anyone else have some spare sacks to get this loot into it? Also do we want to try the next closet cave before we head back since it is so early in the day or head back to town now? I am not sure if this is even enough to cover what Thane owes for his bow."

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2015 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The copper will weight us down. IF we are going to take it then we take it head back and exchange it for better coin. After we split it of course.

17th Nov, 2015 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Ignoble says...

"Sounds good to me. There is some room in my pack. Let's take what we can and head back. There should be enough here to cover a hot dinner, a warm bed, and a little left over for all of us."

Ilthin uses the scabbard of his sword to sweep the coins to one side so that if there is anything hiding in them it will be exposed. If hot he helps everyone load up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2015 - 4:34am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 88

The Mysterious says...

"We just got here why would we leave already also thane has that debt I have some sacks I say we take it with us and explore the next cave we can leave it inside the entrance once we have secured it"

18th Nov, 2015 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 88

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party, as a group, decides to pack up their spoils and head back to the keep for a rest and resupply.

On their way back, as they're walking along the road to the keep, they notice on the hill to the south an old, apparently abandoned tower that looks to be about 60' tall. At least, that's what it looks like from this distance.

The odd thing about the tower is that this is the first time you've seen it. Everybody is a little surprised that they haven't seen it before.

Being loaded down with coins and the dragon egg, you push on to the keep before giving it too much thought.

Once you arrive at the keep, you are able to change the copper for a total of 60gp and you also discover that the egg, should you decide to sell it, could fetch as much as 2,000gp.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.