Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 89 of 533

"For what it's worth I'm - Page 89 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Nov, 2015 - 2:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2015 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 89

Drethen will not want to sale the egg right now. "We need to keep it and see if we can get it back to the rightful owner. What we should check out is the tower see what is over there."

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2015 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Thane rubs his chin, "Well group, I do have a debt that needs to be paid off for my bow that protects you all, shall I take care of that?"

18th Nov, 2015 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

"That is why I think we will need to sell that egg, the rightful owner of that egg is a female dragon, I do not want to try and tell a female dragon how we got her egg. Besides from all the stories I have heard we most likely would get a single word in before she would fry us. Then once sold Thane could settle his debt, we could get better arms and armour then go check out those caves or tower."

18th Nov, 2015 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 89 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As previously mentioned, if the party chooses to sell the egg, you will get 2000gp for it. Plus, you have the 60gp from the copper coins.

And, finally, each character gets 500xp for this excursion. Not sure if anybody is getting close, but let me know if you level up.

18th Nov, 2015 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Thane weighs the benefit of selling the egg but he does not persuade anyone to do it or not.

"Maybe we should find out what rumors there are about missing dragon eggs?"

Thinking more... "If the dragon is a changeling we would not want to sell it to her or her find out we are selling it."

Out of Character: Thane is at 1025 so he needs another 225.

18th Nov, 2015 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

The Mysterious says...

Shaking his head "I say sell it! Hell I didn't even want to return to the keep after an hour of adventure so do what you want and honestly I can't tell if its an egg from a good or evil dragon so good luck with returning it as either way just for having it in our possession they would likely kill us" Delgar will await their decision "But make your decision quickly as I can not afford to stay here"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2015 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 89

"I am with you a bit Delgar about more adventuring but I feel that we can get a better reward for the egg elsewhere. I say split the money from the copper and head back out and keep the egg. I know I am a new comer so my opinion may not mean a hill of beans"

19th Nov, 2015 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 89

Ignoble says...

"For what it's worth I'm with Drethen. Not sure how the shares break up, but take all but I say Thane can take my share for now. All but 1 gp. I want to keep my first gold ever made adventuring."

Out of Character: : with travel, money changing, etc. What time is it?

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.