Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 93 of 533

“Hi Mendal nice to see you again. Sorry - Page 93 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2015 - 4:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
22nd Nov, 2015 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 93

The Arcane says...

Out of character: Is it possible to purchase a cure light wounds potion or scroll?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2015 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I second Buddha's question and will also like to add if I can purchase poison? Do I need to list my purchases here or just get them and adjust it on my character sheet?

22nd Nov, 2015 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You can sell your items back to the merchants for half of the retail value.

You can purchase healing services from the clerics in the chapel, but potions and scrolls are not available. However, Mages can purchase spells for 1000gp X level from the guild house.

No poisons are available as that would be considered evil. But, if you have herbalism, you can purchase the ingredients and make your own. The success and potency of the attempt would be determined by a roll against your herbalism skill.

22nd Nov, 2015 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Page 93 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Delgar is extremely happy to have the group finally sell the egg people that don't practice the magical arts have no idea how expensive it is "Now that is a successful adventure gentlemen go and spend some coin on yourselves and we shall meet back here so we can head back out" With his share in his pack delgar will approach the inn keeper "Good sir how much would it cost to rent a room on a month to month basis also is there anywhere in the keep that a person could store some valuables in a secure location"

23rd Nov, 2015 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Innkeeper tells Delgar that they have a monthly rate of 20gp for a private room. If you think you'll need more long-term lodging, you can submit a request to rent an apartment within the keep. This request is to be submitted to the Castellan Devereau and will be evaluated based on availability and needs of the Keep.

It will take the rest of the day for everybody to complete their business in the keep, selling the egg, buying supplies, etc...

Early the next morning you all head down to the tavern for breakfast at the same time that the latest caravan is arriving in the keep. With this group comes a familiar face, the merchant Mandel has returned on another run. He recognizes some of your group and greets you with a friendly, "Ahh, good adventurers! How has your luck been recently? Good, I hope. If not, my offer of hiring you as guards is still open. One can never have too much protection!"

You notice that of the two lovely women that accompanied him last time, only one is the same. The second now being a different lady, but she responds with the same single minded attention of Mandel that her companion and the previous lady had.

You also realize that he has two body guards. A man and a woman, that follow him about but try to keep their distance so that the average by-stander will not realize that they are with Mandel. You can only make this connection based on seeing them with Mandel when he was on his way down the road. These two were the ones that guarded the wagon while Mandel interacted with the zombies.

23rd Nov, 2015 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Thane makes the following purchases:

Cloak 8sp
Gloves 1gp
Long bow 75 gps
Bulls-eye lantern 12gps

I sell the short bow for 15gps?

What about the eleven bow? Any bonus for that at 150 gps?

Guard dogs at 25gps, can those be bought?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2015 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 93

The only differences in bows that I allow is that for Composite bows, you can use either your Dexterity or your Strength modifier on your attack and damage. So, for a normal bow (Short or long), you only get your Dexterity bonus for attacks. With the composite bows (Short or long), you can us either your Dexterity or Strength mod for attacks and you can add your strength damage bonus to your damage.

Yes, the short bow can be sold for 15 gp.

Not sure what elven bow you're talking about.

And trained guard dogs are not available in the keep. There are a few here, but they are used by the keep's guards to supplement their forces.

23rd Nov, 2015 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 93

The Arcane says...

“Hi Mendal nice to see you again. Sorry not looking for any of that type of work right now as I am evaluating my life choices and might go back to either being a minister and if that fails to become a farmhand instead. Who would have thought adventuring was so extremely dangerous as 2 of my companions were horrifically killed by a vicious monster. I now know why you want to hire more guards. I hope for great luck in your endevours though” Ardo than casually walks away and informs the 2 newest members of the party when no one can hear him speak about the zombie incident and how Mendal is not as nice as he seems and portrays himself in town.
Out of character: I have upgraded my armor and supplies and I took 50% for the turn in of my old set.
Is it possible to store money in town. If not I will purchase some small gems so I am not carrying so much gold.
I will also follow Delgar’s idea of renting a room and seeing if there is space for the 20 gold per price per month.

I will also listen to the people talking to see if there is any good rumours being talked about.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.