Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 94 of 533

The pawn broker mostly deals as a bank and - Page 94 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Nov, 2015 - 10:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
23rd Nov, 2015 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 94

The Watcher from the Aether says...

In my 'World of Greyhawk', I have the religious organizations work similar to banks. You can open an account with them and they will take your cash on deposit for a 5% service fee. They track your account via a savings account booklet that they validate via a magical process that only the head cleric of each temple is aware. Basically they use divination magic to ensure the account booklet has not been tampered with or forged. That's their primary reason for charging the 5% service fee.

Or, if you just want to keep it locally and not worry about it being available in any city with a place of worship, you can deposit it with the pawn broker for a 1% holding fee.

The only rumors that you hear about are:

1) The Spiderwoods are infested with spiders.
2) The swamp houses lizard people.
3) There's a group of Gnolls in the area that sometime raid caravans or hapless passers-by.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Nov, 2015 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

"I will gladly rent a room from you for the month it will probably end up being longer 20 gold you say no problem here you go good sir" Next delgar will go out and purchase a few items that he needs and then head to the pawn broker to see what he has for sale and then store some of the gold for the 1 percent fee.

23rd Nov, 2015 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

I will follow Delgar's lead and rent a room for the month. Then I will go store 400gp with the priests (So that leaves me 380gp.) Then I am ready to head off in the morning to go to the next cave.

24th Nov, 2015 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 94 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Thane plays with his short beard while carefully listening to the conversation. He is happy that no one has taken up his offer and he hopes they do not decide to now as he is curious about that ghost tower. He waits for everyone to give the word so they can move on.

24th Nov, 2015 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Everybody is ready to go. I just need to know where it is you all want to go. If you're going back to the caves, which cave do you wish to inspect this time?

(Refer to 'Caves Area - Outdoors' map for more detail)

24th Nov, 2015 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

"Well gentleman I am fine for going to the closet cave from the kobald's lair up and to the left on the map? Are we fine with that?"

Out of character: On our trip do we see the tower again, if so I try to mark the spot on the road with some rocks or something where the tower was nearest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2015 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 94

The Mysterious says...

Out of character: was the pawn broker not selling anything? I wanted to convert some coin to gems and jewelry

24th Nov, 2015 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 94

The pawn broker mostly deals as a bank and jeweler. He will convert coins from one denomination to another and buy any jewelry or gems you find. He takes his cut off of the top of any jewelry or gems that he buys. You get the final amount after his fees. If you want to buy items, you can convert your coins to jewelry and gems of equal value.

You do not see the tower on this trip even if you look carefully at the point that you thought you last saw it.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.