Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 105 of 533

In Character: Thane rips, binds and ties securely. - Page 105 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Dec, 2015 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
8th Dec, 2015 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 105

The Mysterious says...

Delgar retreats back towards the entrance hiding behind the fighters and he will load another bullet "There is more in coming atleast 6 from my count what do we do retreat of right" delgar will keep an eye on their escape route and one eye on the incoming bandits " that was my only spell I am out"

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2015 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"Darn it, we could have waited til they were closer. Anyway, hold them off I first need to take the clothes off these and use it for rope. I also need to make sure they are not carrying anything sharp."

Thane secures all the bandits first before joining in combat.

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, please let me know when I'm done so I can join in combat rolls, also did not get any answers about explode so I won't use it.

8th Dec, 2015 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Sorry about missing the exploding dice question. The group decided a while ago to use the explode on dice.

Also, it will take Thane one round per unconscious bandit to tie them up. That means it will take him three rounds of combat before he joins the fray.

8th Dec, 2015 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 105 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I'll try to remember the explode thing for next time. Alright about the rounds being taken up but I think its necessary or we could be attacked from behind if this set suddenly wakes up during combat.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2015 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen will do to the corridor to meet the new comers with sword and shield. HE will hope to take them out before they can get into where the rest are at.

9th Dec, 2015 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Ilthin and Drethen move to the entrance of the corridor to block the advance of the new set of bandits. Drethen and Ilthin take out the lead two bandits leaving eight bandits in the corridor trying to reach them. The two in front each attack Ilthin and Drethen respectively, but miss.

Meanwhile, Thane ties up the first sleeping bandit securely while Ardo and Delgar keep an eye out for any other assailants while doing what they can to support Ilthin and Drethen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2015 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 105

The Arcane says...

Ardo decides to wade to the front now that their is only 2 bandits left that Delgar and Thane can handle if they arise. Wishing he had the time to collect some warhammers for throwing before getting in close combat.

Out of character: I have added a cure light wounds roll in case someone falls due to wounds, I will use it only when I am safe to cast it.

Ardo Results:
  • Close COmabt on D20 (+0): 20, 5, 6, 11, 7, 2 (6 rolls)
  • Damage on D4 (+1): 5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2 (6 rolls)
  • Cure Light Wounds on D8 (+0): 7 (1 rolls)

9th Dec, 2015 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 105

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: Thane rips, binds and ties securely. He already knows of the plan. Wake them up, separate them and ask them the same questions then we will compare their answers to get to the truth.

In the background he hears the guys fighting and comments, "Yep, keep them out while I take care of these."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.