Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 107 of 533

Delgar continues to watch the party's - Page 107 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Dec, 2015 - 8:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
13th Dec, 2015 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 107

The Arcane says...

Out of character. So you will tell us when you need more rolls or are you waiting for me? For your information I check the site at least 5 times a day.

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2015 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Sorry, just a busy weekend. And, to answer your question about combat rolls, I'd prefer a fresh set with each post as I don't really have a method for tracking which rolls have been used and which are outstanding. Plus, the additional rolls will give me the ability to apply them as needed, even if not directly to combat.

In Character: : The bandits keep coming. Drethen is able to take one more out but the rest of the party's attacks are largely ineffective. As the bandits are not professional fighters, they are unable to get any hits on the front line.

14th Dec, 2015 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Ardo keeps swinging away, silently praying to Bleredd to help him smite his enemies. "Ha, the mighty Bleredd helps protect me against you fools! Your feable efforts cannot harm me!"

Ardo Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 8, 12, 4, 6 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D4 (+1): 5, 5, 4, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Cure Light in case on D8 (+0): 2 (1 rolls)
  • Random range: D100: 26, 8 // D20: 14, 9 // D12: 5, 11 // D10: 9, 1 // D8: 4, 8 // D6: 2, 3 // D4: 3, 4 // D2: 2, 1

14th Dec, 2015 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 107 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, your last post was very general. What happened with Thane's last action, did he finish tying and was then able to fire off shots? I included fresh rolls because I saw you mention it so my last rolls did not count?

Hunter Results:
  • Bow on D20 (+0): 13, 15, 3, 13 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 5, 5, 4, 4 (4 rolls)

14th Dec, 2015 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Thane finished up tying the captives with Delgar's help the previous turn. Fired his bow at the enemies in this last turn, but missed the attacking bandits. As stated, Drethen was the only one to hit an enemy.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Drethen keeps swinging at the bandits hoping that we can defeat them soon as his sword arm may soon tire if they do not.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Dec, 2015 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 107

Ignoble says...

Ilthin swings, swings again. Sweat beads down his back, but he won't let it slow him down. Every one of these thugs he ends is one less threat to his friends and family.

Ilthin Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+2): 3, 5, 22, 20 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+3): 6, 9, 11, 11 (4 rolls)

15th Dec, 2015 - 8:13am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 107

Delgar continues to watch the party's back to make sure that nobody or nothing sneaks up on them while they are dealing with the gang of bandits.

Thane fires two arrows over the heads of Ardo, Drethen and Ilthin and manages to take out one of the bandits but another quickly fills the empty position.

Ardo, Drethen and Ilthin are each able to get in one attack on the slippery bandits, but to no avail.

Each of the bandits in the front line, spurred on by their sergeants behind them, attack Drethen and Ardo, but are unable to get past their defenses.

Thane fires two more arrows but neither is able to hit a mark this time. Meanwhile, Ardo continues to swing but come up short. Drethen and Ilthin are each able to cut down one more bandit each, leaving only the sergeants to face off against the party.

The sergeants charge, each bearing a short sword and swing with all of their might, but Drethen and Ilthin are each able to expertly parry the attacks.

Out of Character: : Ilthin, can you please re-check your attack and damage? You're giving yourself +2 attack and +3 damage, but I'm only seeing +1 attack and +2 damage on your character sheet from weapon spec. Also, your Broadsword damage is 2d4 for S/M. Thanks.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 15th Dec, 2015 - 8:14am

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.