Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 117 of 533

Ardo pulls Thane aside while Drethen starts - Page 117 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jan, 2016 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
13th Jan, 2016 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 117

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen and Thane begin searching the room. They find no evidence of caltrops or any other traps.

However, as they move closer to the tapestry on the opposite side of the room, they hear a low moan ta seems to come from somewhere behind it. Cautiously lifting the wall hanging and peering behind it, they see some sort of opening in the stone wall directly behind the armoire. Going closer and stealing a glance inside, they see that it's a shallow alcove that apparently serves as a temporary prison. A man in common traveling clothes hangs unconsious in shackles as well as a woman in a blue silk gown is shackled and hanging next to him. A trickle of blood is slowly dripping down the side of her face. One other set of manacles hangs from the ceiling, currently empty. The woman's eyes open and she stares blankly in Thane and Drethen's direction for a few seconds before whispering, "Help me.".

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2016 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Thane looks at the woman trying to determine if she is rigged with any device. "We will help but first tell me if you know of anything in this room that might harm us?"

Hunter Results:
  • Traps on D100 (+0): 38 (1 roll)
  • Noise on D100 (+0): 81 (1 roll)
  • Secret on D6 (+0): 1 (1 roll)

13th Jan, 2016 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She responds saying, "There's nothing else in this room. But I think he" nodding in the unconscious man's direction, "May be a plant by the bandits."

At this point, the man stirs and wakes up.

(Jonothan, that's you...).

13th Jan, 2016 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 117 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

While they are both changed up I will inspect there injuries, if anyone is close to dieing I will use my last spell for the day. If both are fine I will stand back and let Thane unlock them while saying. "Well miss have you seen a set of keys to unlock these clasps?".

Ardo Results:
  • CLW if needed on D8 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

13th Jan, 2016 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The man is relatively unhurt except for a bump on his head. The woman's injury appears significant at first, but after inspection you realize that it is actually superficial.

The woman responds to your query about keys saying, "The bandit leader has them. He locked me up here and took the key with him.".

13th Jan, 2016 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I take it I searched for traps already and nothing?

In Character: Thane, still mistrustful of all, takes the woman down and puts her to sit in a corner, then the same with the man on the opposite end. To members of the group he says, "No torture here, however we need to collaborate their stories so lets quiz them separately about how they got here and why they were strung up.".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2016 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 117

Drethen will talk to the woman, "Why were you taken? What was he expecting from you? Where are you from? How did you end up here?".

14th Jan, 2016 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 117

The Arcane says...

Ardo pulls Thane aside while Drethen starts talking to the woman and whispers "The man's injury is just a bump on the head, hers is just all superficial and look way worse then they actually are.".

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.