Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 118 of 533

The woman thanks Thane for the earring saying, - Page 118 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jan, 2016 - 5:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Jan, 2016 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 118

The Mysterious says...

Let's slow down with all the questions before we start cutting off fingers take your time miss and we will get you both free and out of here.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2016 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The woman answers Drethen, "I'm not sure why I was taken. I can only imagine that when the bandits raided my caravan, they thought they might be able to hold me for ransom..." Her voice trails off, "Or worse."

"I'm from Longsaddle. I was traveling by caravan to Kendal Keep to meet up with my husband who accepted a post at the guildhouse in the keep."

"Thank you for rescuing me. I'm sure my husband will provide you with a handsome reward.".

14th Jan, 2016 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Thane nods at the woman's suggestion and asks, "Are you injured beyond that 'scratch'? Anything you can tell me about what they said or what you've seen? We're looking for their stash and any traps they might have in store."

He then checks on the man to see what he has to say.

Thane will then look around again especially back in the fancy room and then head back to the slope and that unexplored area.

Hunter Results:
  • Secret on D6 (+0): 4 (1 roll)
  • Hear noise on D100 (+0): 68 (1 roll)
  • Traps on D100 (+0): 12 (1 roll)

14th Jan, 2016 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 118 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Jonathon found himself walking up, groggy and with a pain shooting through his head. On opening his eyes he found himself in a room he did not recognize and surrounded by those he had never seen. There would be many who might freak out at finding themselves in such a situation, yet he knew keeping a cool head was wiser.

He made the motion to touch his back of his head with his hand before realizing that he had around his wrists manacles. This both annoyed and confused him, such emotions showing on his face, before he says softly, "Where am I, who are all of you? Ohh, my head.".

He had an idea what had happened, remembering walking forward to help someone on the road before being knocked out. Jonathan just hoped that present company could explain what was going on.

He did notice the woman, also bound and seemingly hurt though how badly he did not know. This concerned him, but as of yet there was nothing he could do until he had more information.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jan, 2016 - 4:33pm

14th Jan, 2016 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The woman responds to Thane, "No, it's not much more than a scratch. One of the bandits ripped my earring off before locking me in her."

While searching the larger room, Thane finds an earring on the floor with some fresh blood around it.

It appears that the bandits have all of their wealth invested in the furnishings of this room. There are four tapestries that appear to be expensive. The bed linens are of very high quality as well as the chandelier hanging from the ceiling and the candelabras positioned around the room.

The unexplored room appears to be a storage room with provisions for the bandits and not much more.

14th Jan, 2016 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Thane gives the woman back her earring, "Was this it?"

To the party he says, "Someone should secure all of these, we can take them back and sell it."

Out of Character: Is Thane by the slope with the corridor heading north or where is he?

Welcome to Thomaslee! Thane is busy exploring so he isn't interacting with you yet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jan, 2016 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 118

The Arcane says...

I'll follow along with Thane to make sure he doesn't get jumped.

Out of character: Welcome Jonathon!.

14th Jan, 2016 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 118

The woman thanks Thane for the earring saying, "Yes, that's it. And I'm Lady Lenore, by the way. But you can call me Nore."

Thane can be at any location in the complex as there doesn't seem to be any other creatures to encounter. So, it's up to you and what you want to do.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.