Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 120 of 533

The halfling addresses Drethen first. "Real - Page 120 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2016 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
17th Jan, 2016 - 4:19am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 120

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Please," Jonathon would say softly with a calm yet confidant smile to his rescuers and fellow adventurers, "Allow me a moment to converse with him and perhaps we can discern his intent." Such was his own self assurance in his capabilities there was no doubt in his mind that he could allow this situation to end positively.

Now that he was free from his capture and was among company that he felt was trustworthy enough, despite them stealing the furnishings from the dwelling they were in, Jonathon felt he could offer his personal skills to aid in this situation. He had not spoken up before, feeling better to observe his companions.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Jan, 2016 - 4:22am

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2016 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Thane cannot believe what he is hearing from the new comer but he uses it as a good measure to look at the road for traps and see if he can hear anything. He already has his bow notched with an arrow if the half ling flinches.

Hunter Results:
  • Hear noise on D100 (+0): 20 (1 roll)
  • Traps on D100 (+0): 36 (1 roll)
  • Initiative on D12 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 18 (1 roll + explode)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

18th Jan, 2016 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The halfling continues to smile at you as the party whispers to each other. He gives you a minute to think about your situation when he speaks up.

"I know you all have been busy but I think I have some friends of yours here." As he says this, he motions back to the woods in the direction he came from. There, two bandits, one male and one female, appear out of the woods. Each has their hand heavily bandaged as if they'd suffered a grievous injury.

He continues, "You can imagine my surprise when my friends here told me that they had been tortured by a group of thieves that had invaded our home. Now, I can understand a fair fight to the death, but to torture a helpless individual that has already been beaten in battle. Not to mention maiming them and then expecting them to survive in the wilds..."

His smile fades somewhat and you can tell that he he's losing the facade of his good nature.

At this point, he pauses for a second as if to give you a chance to defend yourselves against the accusations...

18th Jan, 2016 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 120 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

The halfing's words greatly troubled Jonathan, his own smile fading as he look from the him to those who had rescued him. He considers each of them, knowing that the accusions of being thieves was true though uncertain of that the words of them being torturers.

Finally, he would speak asking, "Is it true, did you torture, maim, and leave in the woods this man and woman? There seemed a hint of disappointment as well even anger in his tone, yet his expression was such that they may guess he wanted to believe they were of good character but now felt doubt.

Looking to the halfing Jonathan would say, "The lady and myself had no part in such acts, nor do I condone torture. Yet I do ask that you allow them to defend themselves." He knew perhaps that the halfing's intentions may well not be good, nor the bandits, which is why he was being careful of his thoughts and judgement.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Jan, 2016 - 5:16pm

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2016 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen draws his bow and readies an arrow. "So it was you who had these two strung up in the bedroom to use for who knows what. The fact that we rescued them and marked your two friends for being the real thieves so all who came across them would know them for what they truly are. Now let us pass peacefully or suffer the same fate as some of the others in your caves did."

18th Jan, 2016 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

Ardo slides up beside Drethen and readies one of his warhammers to throw. While he is walking he looks around to see if he can see anyone else around that could be ready to ambush us from an unexpected side.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2016 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 120

Elf Bowman says...

Thane looks over at Drethen briefly as the halfling speaks. While he was willing to do the water boarding he never supported cutting or letting them go. Even so, he knew that the place they had just come from was no bed of roses and watches the halfling with even more readiness by raising his arrow right at him.

19th Jan, 2016 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 120

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The halfling addresses Drethen first. "Real thieves?!? What is a 'real thief'? Is it somebody who breaks into somebody else's home and steals their stuff?" he asks, looking pointedly to the goods that he clearly recognizes from the brigand's cave. "I suppose next you accuse us of attacking you, first?" he asks with a raised eyebrow.

"In any case, I suggest you put your weapons down while we work this all out." As he says this, seven more halflings become visible in the trees and shrubs, all armed with short bows and all pointing in your direction.

"Because, really, there's only two things we want. You see, our friends here" he points off towards the woods again where a man in dark plate mail and woman in dark chain mail step out. You can tell they are both clerics by their gear and by the evil holy symbols hanging prominently around their necks. "Are in need of a dark soul for one of their rituals. One who would torture a helpless victim, maybe?

"Oh, and our stuff. We'll be wanting our stuff back as well...".

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.